4.40 star(s) 13 Votes

TempAccess

Dec 6, 2019
Hey guys i have a simple question. After each battle aren't we supposed to start at full health? I've noticed I never start at full health and it's making some battles harder than they need to be. Is this a bug, or am I just unaware of some status debuff?
If you've got lust buildup, it lowers your hp total for combat. It's why max lust drops you.

Thomas01

Jan 26, 2020
I tried moving all the dlc files to img/pictures and replaced everything but when i go to the code spot and press enter 7 times nothing happens. Do i need to start a new game or did i miss a step.

Chiller6599

Feb 23, 2019
Hi can someone please help me i have tried to install english patch multiple times but for some reason it breaks the game. First time it says the img/system/Shadow1.png is missing and after another try of installing it it gives this error.

TheodoreBear

May 7, 2019
Hi can someone please help me i have tried to install english patch multiple times but for some reason it breaks the game. First time it says the img/system/Shadow1.png is missing and after another try of installing it it gives this error.
You need , the first post should be corrected, it is a bit misleading

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I tried moving all the dlc files to img/pictures and replaced everything but when i go to the code spot and press enter 7 times nothing happens. Do i need to start a new game or did i miss a step.
Got the same issue. Anyone got advice?

kbutler

Dec 26, 2018
not sure if the code spots are still in the game, you can unlock the dlc outfits with newgame+ points though

ManleeOC

Jan 28, 2019
Ok. I give up. Tried several times to run the English patch. Game loads fine before patch but after patch I get loading errors. I searched the tread for this issue, but to my surprise, no one else has this issue. So I deleted. Reinstalled game, works fine. Replaced the www folder with that of the English patch, again loading errors, wth?

4.40 star(s) 13 Votes