4.40 star(s) 13 Votes

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
was reading a bit, there was an updated right? the main post says it was updated what's new on the game more outfits and new scenes or only outfits?

Reactions: Frans090080

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
was reading a bit, there was an updated right? the main post says it was updated what's new on the game more outfits and new scenes or only outfits?
It is currently in somewhat of a limbo. Translation/update/patch works on older versions, but endgame is still very very buggy. There should be an update any day now, courtesy of our local madlad AceCyclone
tl;dr update any day, wait.

Cureblaze00

Dec 18, 2020
How to beat Judas,try 3 time already
stage 1: hit the directional inputs

stage 2: add the numbers

stage 3: unique sudoku puzzle
If that is the grid based sudoku looking one, then essentially the rules are that a number cannot repeat itself in any column or row.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The skills that get transferred are the ones that can only be learned through the acquire skills menu. They are "slay goblin", "hunt follower", "scatter kick", "w-cleave", and "whirlwind attack" . There might be more, but I think that's all of them.

Tsugu

Dec 13, 2021
do i need something specific to install the patch or just replacing it should be ok? asking because when i replace the folder the game just straight up doesnt load

Agent7

Dec 13, 2021
How do I install the English patch? Game says files are missing when i try to install it, I think I'm doing something wrong.

4.40 star(s) 13 Votes