4.40 star(s) 13 Votes

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
Sorry for taking a bit long for the patch, there were a lot of compatibility issues with the last patch that caused a few other bugs to occur. If you have the game already, here is the . Also, here's updated for the newgame+ and recollection rooms, with all outfits, scenes, and journal entries unlocked. Backup your saves before using the save file as it will most likely overwrite previous data that the plugins use.

Last edited:

Frans090080

Jul 12, 2020
Sorry for taking a bit long for the patch, there were a lot of compatibility issues with the last patch that caused a few other bugs to occur. If you have the game already, here is the . Also, here's updated save files for the newgame+ and recollection rooms, with all outfits, scenes, and journal entries unlocked. Backup your saves before using the save file as it will most likely overwrite previous data that the plugins use.
So v1.36 only fixed bug and no additional scene?

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
How to unlock this two scene
The milk server scene occurs when you're captured and have entered the training route in the corruption farm. The scene I believe has a random chance of occuring every day you stay there and don't escape.

For the underground farm end, I believe you can get it when you escape the corruption farm and then when given the choice, surrender to Isabelle when she catches up to Gawain and Sagramore.
So v1.36 only fixed bug and no additional scene?
There are no additional scenes, just additional outfits have been added that can be attained in the perks room after you have beaten the game. Besides for that I cleaned up some bugs and fixed a lot of typos.

FenrirsBlade

Feb 15, 2019
How do you install the patch cause I just broke the game,the screen goes black when I open it
First unzip the file from the maingame from the very first post somewhere. Then put the patch zip file into the game's folder and unzip it. Choose to replace all files.

That SHOULD do the trick.

Reactions: Frans090080

FenrirsBlade

Feb 15, 2019
Sorry for taking a bit long for the patch, there were a lot of compatibility issues with the last patch that caused a few other bugs to occur. If you have the game already, here is the . Also, here's updated save files for the newgame+ and recollection rooms, with all outfits, scenes, and journal entries unlocked. Backup your saves before using the save file as it will most likely overwrite previous data that the plugins use.
Very nice. Thank you for the work you put into it. :)

Will have to ask touhg.... Where are the new costumes located? I know some of the locations have been mentioned earlier in the discussion. But I think those only were the old ones. The ones who were all found in the amazon jungle....

But from what I read there are more costumes now with the newest version?

Puralto

Aug 31, 2018
Hmm its seems that something broke with the update. I got this after losing to pandora in the 3rd run. 1639797267941.png

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
Hmm its seems that something broke with the update. I got this after losing to pandora in the 3rd run.
Yeah i got this too. It seems losing to pandora period breaks the game right now.
I forgot to add in an escape sequence for the apostrophes in the text that appears for when you lose your kissing virginity. It looks to be about 10 events are effected by this. I should be able to get a fix out sometime later today.

Edit: updated the patch with the fix at my post

Last edited:

Puralto

Aug 31, 2018
I forgot to add in an escape sequence for the apostrophes in the text that appears for when you lose your kissing virginity. It looks to be about 10 events are effected by this. I should be able to get fix out sometime later today.

Edit: updated the patch with the fix at my post
Absolute legend.

Reactions: Frans090080

billybob2005

Dec 23, 2020
How do i access the recollection room? I downloaded the game and new save, it stuck me in the perks room. Not sure where to go from there.

kkiceninja

Aug 3, 2020
Quick question.

Is there any way to increase the pleasure attack defense stat permanently? Or does it reset back down to 2 every new loop?

Puffsmcadams

May 31, 2020
The procedure to access the dlc clothes isn't working for me for some reason. I stand in front of the appropriate tree and press enter 7 or 9 times, and the code box doesn't pop up. This is on a fresh NG at 1.36 with Ace's english patch. Anyone have an idea why the dlc isn't working for me?

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
The procedure to access the dlc clothes isn't working for me for some reason.
I think during my playthrough the gate in the jungle didn't work for the clothes either, so the old methods of getting them in the guide I made might be out of date. I think the only way to get them now, is to unlock them in the perks room once you beat the game.

Reactions: Puffsmcadams

Hikari5x

Sep 22, 2020
Hey guys i have a simple question. After each battle aren't we supposed to start at full health? I've noticed I never start at full health and it's making some battles harder than they need to be. Is this a bug, or am I just unaware of some status debuff?

4.40 star(s) 13 Votes