4.40 star(s) 13 Votes

Puffsmcadams

May 31, 2020
While AceCyclone is working on the updated english patch, anyone got a build of v1.31? That should work with the current English patch, right?

FenrirsBlade

Feb 15, 2019
I imported the progress I had to v1.36 once mitsushi uploaded it, so everything is fine there. As for the progress I'd say it's about 90% done, after that I'll probably speed through the game at least once to make sure there aren't any crashes since I'm reusing the javascript files for v1.31.
You are doing god's work. :) Hope you will be done soon! Tough at the same time please don't overexhaust yourself. Health is still the most important thing.

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
Couldn't beat the last boss at all. Do i need to grind levels or i'm just bad at the game?
you're supposed to lose to her the first time around so that you get captured
EDIT: if you manage to break her shield you also won't lose your virginity

dashofweak

Jul 13, 2018
Here's the next . This fixes more typos during the h-scenes, some random blank boxes, some more text clippings, and some japanese text during battle. Everything else should be good, besides for some odd text here and there. I think this will be the last patch for a while, so that I can move on to another game. If you run into an issue in game, leave a post here or message me and I'll take note of it for a future patch.

Hey, I'm having an issue and I haven't seen anyone else on this thread have this problem.

But

I download the game without installing the patch: Works, can get to main screen

I download the game patch, extract, and copy and paste the www folder into the game folder, get a prompt to overwrite files, overwrite files, try to launch game, game brings up an error saying: Fail to load img/system/weapons3.png

I've tried this multiple times and the error can be different, weapons1-3 and shadows1. I'm not sure at all what's causing this problem.

EDIT: found other reporting the same problem, NVM about that part then.

Last edited:
Reactions: Remdaz

HostilHobbit

Apr 29, 2020
Hey, I'm having an issue and I haven't seen anyone else on this thread have this problem.

But

I download the game without installing the patch: Works, can get to main screen

I download the game patch, extract, and copy and paste the www folder into the game folder, get a prompt to overwrite files, overwrite files, try to launch game, game brings up an error saying: Fail to load img/system/weapons3.png

I've tried this multiple times and the error can be different, weapons1-3 and shadows1. I'm not sure at all what's causing this problem.

EDIT: found other reporting the same problem, NVM about that part then.
For some reason using the old version that was posted recently with the patch lets it start just fine

Cureblaze00

Dec 18, 2020
The older version i posted works mostly fine if you apply Ace's current EMTL minus some of the new game+ content. The version i posted is 1.31 while Ace's EMTL is for version 1.35. Some of the new game+ content is buggy or straight just not in the game but the first through of the game you should have no issues at all.

4.40 star(s) 13 Votes