4.40 star(s) 13 Votes

ahmad809

Feb 10, 2018
hi
1 is there a way to escape after being capture in the farm I mean when you become sex slave
2 how to inter the castle without being noticed

69yeetman69

Jul 24, 2020
When exactly are you supposed to really find the extra outfit locations, are they "end game" content or does it matter if I get them early on?

SylvieRose

Jan 27, 2021
Only by not installing the game
Uh.... I like futa so didn't bothered to change that, but just started the game and there is a item apparently used for disabling futa content, it even says it in the item description. Didn't used tho so dunno if it works....

TempAccess

Dec 6, 2019
Uh.... I like futa so didn't bothered to change that, but just started the game and there is a item apparently used for disabling futa content, it even says it in the item description. Didn't used tho so dunno if it works....
Did it disable Futa or gay, because both occur, but the second only happens if you don't disable it or accept it when prompted. If it did disable the futa....kinda asking for a vanilla path in a femdom game, tbh...

IVIurphysLaw

Jan 25, 2020
Can anyone explain why this download keep restarting no matter what source I select. I've never seen it happen before and it doesn't do it with anything else other then this game.

dlang2772

Aug 12, 2021
im bad with computers in general but do you get the updated english patch and the all outfits to work? i have them downloaded and i moved the files to the games file but nothing happened

4.40 star(s) 13 Votes