4.40 star(s) 13 Votes
Oct 17, 2018
The person that thought it would be good idea to include math problems and sudoku in the goddamn hentai game should be castrated with plastic spoon

Malfred

Jan 29, 2018
The person that thought it would be good idea to include math problems and sudoku in the goddamn hentai game should be castrated with plastic spoon
honestly i enjoyed them, you do know this is a game for masochist right?
you do know that under all math university there is a bdsm dungeon (co-owned by the nearest business school, they are good Sadist)

Reactions: jthunderk89

smegmaboyo

Apr 16, 2019
yes ,the creator have release alpha version on his Fantia・Ci-en and you can check his progress on his blog as well
Is there a playable demo or something? Where's the download link? Even by checking each article individually and translating the whole page it's hard to tell.

nightlover

Mar 2, 2018
Can you reupload?
and, I want you to post Ver1.32 if possible

you do know i dont have the full eng patch right, the eng patch is bury so deep here

Dwigj

Jul 10, 2020
Sorry. I'm not good at English, so I don't fully understand what you're saying.
I'm not interested in English patches and would like to introduce bunny outfits and updates.
I also showed the link. Can I post the data again?
you pay to get the game and dlc everyone is happy

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
emmmmmmm. It has several scenes that are not translated, a shame. same, thank you very much to the translator.
Here's a post to the latest it fixes a lot of issues and typos. Also make sure to select and play on the English Edited MTL Patch setting and not the English setting. The English language setting will lead to crashes and also overwrite some text.

Last edited:
Reactions: YinBlack

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
Here's a post to the latest it fixes a lot of issues and typos. Also make sure to select and play on the English Edited MTL Patch setting and not the English setting. The English language setting will lead to crashes and also overwrite some text.
you should learn to read before posting. forgiveness. the patch solved everything.

CuteTrapFeet

Dec 28, 2019
Good hentai content,translation and dialogue but really slow and grindy gameplay. The cost of postgame perks is way too high. That said, losing my virginity to the incubus femboys was one of the hottest things i have experienced :love:

4.40 star(s) 13 Votes