4.40 star(s) 13 Votes

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
im bad with computers in general but do you get the updated english patch and the all outfits to work? i have them downloaded and i moved the files to the games file but nothing happened
You'll need to download the costume data, which is separate from the patch. For instructions on how to do so this post should help guide you.

nightlover

Mar 2, 2018
You'll need to download the costume data, which is separate from the patch. For instructions on how to do so this post should help guide you.
there is no need for costume data if you got the updated version of the game since the creator give out all the dlc costume as an update

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
Hey AceCyclone, the patch made gives errors for version 1.36.
The current patch available here is only for 1.31. I think the latest version I have is v1.35, but I can make an updated patch for v1.35 along with some other things that I made a list of that needed to be fixed. I'm currently focusing on an edited mtl for another game, but I'll try and get an updated patch out by sometime on Saturday.

Edit: I lost my progress from the previous typo patch I had working on, so I've been reading over the story again and correcting what I find. Since v1.35 should be the last update, I wanted this last patch to clean most of the game up. The overall progress is about 35%, I'll try and finish it up next weekend.

Last edited:

Ogwalla

May 16, 2018
The current patch available here is only for 1.31. I think the latest version I have is v1.35, but I can make an updated patch for v1.35 along with some other things that I made of list of that needed to be fixed. I'm currently focusing on an edited mtl for another game, but I'll try and get an updated patch out by sometime on Saturday.
Hey, that's cool. Thanks!

La Me

Apr 10, 2018
Oh snap I didn't know they had put out a new update! Here you go

I guess just be careful with this and the translated as said in previous posts?

YamiAi

Sep 14, 2021
I don't think the English patch works. I put it in the folder but then I couldn't open the game. Had to repack the original files without the patch for it to actually work. Though I imagine the translation is better with the patch, so that's a shame.

Kmanlv

Feb 11, 2018
I don't think the English patch works. I put it in the folder but then I couldn't open the game. Had to repack the original files without the patch for it to actually work. Though I imagine the translation is better with the patch, so that's a shame.
They recently updated the game so AceCyclone is working on a new patch I believe on his free time

Kmanlv

Feb 11, 2018
Yeah when I did the update the mod did 1.35 for some reason but it's 1.36
So its v.1.36? If so we should msg AceCyclone he said he's translating v1.35! Pandora's Forest? A couple posts up? Because v1.35 is latest Which we now know isn't the case due to typo issues v1.35 should be v1.36 because of typo welp back too me movie

Last edited:

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
So its v.1.36? If so we should msg AceCyclone he said he's translating v1.35! Pandora's Forest? A couple posts up?
I imported the progress I had to v1.36 once mitsushi uploaded it, so everything is fine there. As for the progress I'd say it's about 90% done, after that I'll probably speed through the game at least once to make sure there aren't any crashes since I'm reusing the javascript files for v1.31.

Cureblaze00

Dec 18, 2020
I imported the progress I had to v1.36 once mitsushi uploaded it, so everything is fine there. As for the progress I'd say it's about 90% done, after that I'll probably speed through the game at least once to make sure there aren't any crashes since I'm reusing the javascript files for v1.31.
Thank you AceCyclone. Been wanting to play this game in english for a while. You're a hero to me!

Noisyason

May 26, 2018
Thx!

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
cant wait for the updated patch
The update is only for this:
Fixed a bug where the bonus crossdresser costume was not available at the start of the lap

You can play with the current version, you can even get one of the outfits that was never used officially (the one with boobs) with RPG Maker Save Editor

Zepkep

Jan 30, 2019
The update is only for this:
Fixed a bug where the bonus crossdresser costume was not available at the start of the lap

You can play with the current version, you can even get one of the outfits that was never used officially (the one with boobs) with RPG Maker Save Editor
no english patch? since most is Japanese

4.40 star(s) 13 Votes