4.40 star(s) 13 Votes

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
I need Help, my inventory doesn't load New items. Just started the game, got some gems from the gacha, herbs and Wood but none of those apear on the menu.
Did you apply the v1.36 patch? If you already did, then I'm not sure what could be causing that to happen.

Edit: Also, in the scenario that you started playing without the patch and selected English for the language in the beginning, then you might have to start a new game or use the adventurer item in your inventory to switch your language to the English edited MTL setting after you apply the patch. If you apply the patch and don't switch your language, then the English language setting will remain the same and might cause a lot more bugs to occur as the English setting for the game is broken, only the English Edited MTL for the language setting should function properly.

Last edited:

cryosis431

Jul 26, 2019
You can fight Ymir if you unlock her battle in the memory room, check it when you get to the end of your run.

I am quite excited for the next game, though I suspect it won't be done til sometime next year. It looks like more of the same which I'm completely on board for. It's a shame there aren't more games like this one, seems like an extremely niche fetish.

nightlover

Mar 2, 2018
You can fight Ymir if you unlock her battle in the memory room, check it when you get to the end of your run.

I am quite excited for the next game, though I suspect it won't be done til sometime next year. It looks like more of the same which I'm completely on board for. It's a shame there aren't more games like this one, seems like an extremely niche fetish.
The new game should be more than one year, should be late 2024

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
Where is the doggy style scene with pandora in the recollection room? found it in the files but can't figure out where it is

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
You sure, I thought CG's were just image sets.
They are similar to CYOA(Choose Your Own Adventure) text games with images. I finally got around to reading Futanari Labyrinth and for those interested, I am in the process of making an edited MTL for it here. It takes place before Pandora's Forest and it turns out that the events that take place in Futanari Labyrinth set in motion the events that proceed to take place in Pandora's Forest. I haven't played the demo for their next game, but I hope they continue to keep up the good work in maintaining the interconnected world-building between their products.

Last edited:

didntnoagoodname

Sep 29, 2020
Some of the DLC outfits don't work such as the dancer one. I get an error telling me it failed to load the image. See below. Any help?

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
Some of the DLC outfits don't work such as the dancer one. I get an error telling me it failed to load the image. See below. Any help?
Did you download the game from here and apply the v1.36 patch? It looks like the game is looking for a png file, are you using a decrypted version of the game? Edit: The patch might work with a decrypted version, but I'm not entirely sure.

Last edited:

didntnoagoodname

Sep 29, 2020
Did you download the game from here and apply the v1.36 patch? It looks like the game is looking for a png file, are you using a decrypted version of the game? Edit: The patch might work with a decrypted version, but I'm not entirely sure.
Yes I have applied the 1.36 patch. What do you mean a decrypted version? I downloaded the game from here, applied the v1.36 patch and added the .rpgmvp files from the dlc files from both folders that contain them.

Maybe a fresh install will work again?

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
added the .rpgmvp files from the dlc files from both folders that contain them.
Maybe a fresh install will work again?
There's no need to add the DLC folders, the main download here should already have them. When the game was updated to 1.35 or 1.36 they were added in, so that is most likely conflicting with the patch.

Edit: try a clean extraction of the game and add the v1.36 patch to see if the outfits load in.

Last edited:
Reactions: BobCarter

didntnoagoodname

Sep 29, 2020
There's no need to add the DLC folders, the main download here should already have them. When the game was updated to 1.35 or 1.36 they were added in, so that is most likely conflicting with the patch.

Edit: try a clean extraction of the game and add the v1.36 patch to see if the outfits load in.
That fixed it, thanks alot. Was a bit confusing following the posts.

4.40 star(s) 13 Votes