RPGM WIP Paradise Succubus Demo / パラダイス・サキュバス

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
image-990-c.jpg

I figured I should make a thread here to post the current progress of the edited MTL that I've been working on for the Paradise Succubus demo. So far I've translated most of the images, tutorials, and some intro scenes, along with most selection screens, but the majority of it is still in Japanese. The game still has a long way to go development wise and many things can still change, so I'm not in too big of a rush to get it done like the other edited MTLs I've worked on. Once I finish translating the images and get a better idea about how far along I am, I'll post the partial pre-patched game demo here, then I'll upload only patches for that version going forward. I was planning to make subtitles for some voice works this weekend, but next week I'll focus more on this.

Game:
Creator:
Censored: Yes
Japanese Version: v0.45 provided by bonedaddy130

Edited MTL Progress: 65%
Partial translation for v0.38: (Eating is currently bugged, I recommend playing on an easier difficulty for now.)

Other edited MTL works in the same series:
Pandora's Forest
Futanari Labyrinth (CYOA Novel)

Last edited:

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
Seconding this. 0.24 and 0.25 translated with MTool (using Google Translate) were, surprisingly, somewhat intelligible, so I assume the same would be true of 0.26.
Of course, it'd be so much better with actual human editing, but having the raw version available would be better than nothing IMO.
On this note, perhaps it'd be prudent for whoever has translated versions to upload them whenever possible.
The more complete a thread is the better.

Reactions: ddd1410

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
As an update, the edited MTL for the demo is about 20~25% complete. I edited and translated some more images, but I've primarily been focusing on the skills, relics, tutorials, and descriptions of various things. Before I upload the partially translated version, I'd like to get get it to about 50% complete so that at least a good chunk of the game demo can be followed along. I estimate that it'll take me about 2~3 weeks for that.

On an unrelated note, for the past four or so months, I've listened to quite a lot of audio works and was wondering if people would be interested if they had English subtitles. It's mainly because there aren't that many games that I'm interested in making an edited MTL for and I've been finding the scenarios in audio works to be refreshing compared to what I'm used to in games. For example, here are some of the audio works and their translation status, (100% Complete), (50% complete), (50% complete), and (15% complete). There are a few more works that I've made progress on, but those are the most recent works I can think of.

Last edited:

nightlover

Mar 2, 2018
As an update, I think the demo is about 20~25% complete. I edited and translated some more images, but I've primarily been focusing on the skills, relics, tutorials, and descriptions of various things. Before I upload the partially translated version, I'd like to get get it to about 50% complete so that at least a good chunk of the game demo can be followed along. I estimate that it'll take me about 2~3 weeks for that.
Man i wish it was 20~ 25 %, From his road map, i think it more around 15% completed

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
Man i wish it was 20~ 25 %, From his road map, i think it more around 15% completed
Oh, to clarify I meant that the translation for the demo is 20-25% complete. I haven't checked the roadmap in while, but I believe there are nine bosses or areas planned, so if he needs to finish those on top of other sub-events, and other things, then the game being 15% complete sounds about right.

Cialsec

May 18, 2018
Sounds like it'll be a lot larger than Pandora's forest depending on the definition of what a boss is. I'm excited to see it once it's out!

Kmanlv

Feb 11, 2018
"Paradise Succubus" or shortened for "Parasaccu" RPG Advance β Version for M ver0.27 is out. for subscribers tier 2

qwedsa78

Jan 28, 2017
Awrgh! Gross! Turns out it's feet! From the first boss.
Disappointing.

Either that or I cannot find it as of yet.
Patch notes seemed like it's giving blowjobs to the anusbis/Mina.
You can also negotiate with Mina now

v0.25 added the first boss kissing you, also the regular succubuses

Reactions: Damien Rocks