RPGM WIP Paradise Succubus Demo / パラダイス・サキュバス

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
Patch notes seemed like it's giving blowjobs to the anusbis/Mina.
You can also negotiate with Mina now

v0.25 added the first boss kissing you, also the regular succubuses
Succubi*
I could not get the 1st boss to kiss me. I don't know what needs to be done to trigger that event.
That said, what does everyone here usually use to translate these games?

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

theenderreddit

Jul 1, 2022
Succubi*
I could not get the 1st boss to kiss me. I don't know what needs to be done to trigger that event.
That said, what does everyone here usually use to translate these games?
I use MTool.
By first boss do you mean the kick girl, "Enoshima Rei" (no idea if that's translated correctly)? I don't remember if she can kiss you, but the regular mooks of the "destruction" succubi, the ones with the pink tentacle gloves(?), can kiss you in battle (and they poison you with the kiss).
As for the blowjob scene, I don't know if you can get the "destruction" succubi (the female ones) to blow you, but I can confirm there are now scenes for giving blowjobs to both types of "creation" succubi (the futanari ones) if you negotiate with them.

Reactions: Damien Rocks

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
The edited MTL for the demo is about 33% complete, maybe slightly more. I'm going to be kind of busy today and over the weekend, so I probably won't get much more done this week, but I should have more time next week. Also, merging updates with the Japanese version is annoying, so I'll probably merge it every two updates instead.

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
As an update on the edited MTL, it's about 40% complete. The majority of what's left are the h-scenes, skill descriptions, and journal entries. Though I'm still on v0.26, and v0.3 is supposed to come out at the end of this month I think, so technically once I transfer the progress over, the overall total progress will be slightly lower.

Last edited:

Boodstain

Jan 11, 2019
As an update on the edited MTL, it's about 40% complete. The majority of what's left are the h-scenes, skill descriptions, and journal entries. Though I'm still on v0.26, and v0.3 is supposed to come out at the end of this month I think, so technically once I transfer the progress over, the overall total progress will be slightly lower.
Just wanted to say man you're a hero, love the games from this dev but sucks they don't translate to English themselves. I know I'm just one person but just know I appreciate what you're doing and hope you see it through :)

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
Ah, my bad, but I gotta say, Shiganoma's making this game surprisingly quickly...
T'is truth.
Mina's personally my favorite so far.
Albeit, sometimes I just wish I didn't get a translation. Japanese interactions always have to involve some kind of exaggerated humiliation or you just find something out you wish you wouldn't.
Like "by drinking my breast milk, your frontal lobe will melt away".
Or "They're androids, everything inside is cold & mechanical".
In this case, Mina & Anubis're cyborgs or members of the cyborg creating species or something.

Swear to god, if they go 2B on me, they'll suddenly go from my favorite to my least favorite.

• Haha
Reactions: Chronwalk

qwedsa78

Jan 28, 2017
■Ver0.30 Update details

・Implemented the Chaos Seed 1st Area
・Added 6 new enemies, 20 new abilities, 3 status ailments, and a number of succubus systems that support the Chaos route.
・Implemented several types of Sei foreign objects for the Chaos species area (including Sei foreign objects that have not yet been implemented).
・A little speech has been added at the start of battle for the Corruption class.
-Added a speech when the creation species is in a pinch during battle.
・Added a conversation pattern in the city
・Adjusted the location when moving from the boundary of the star [Save]
・Other minor bugs have been fixed.

>・Implemented the first area of chaos species
You can now challenge the Chaos Seed route.
The number of P-Topaz required to open the boundary is 10.
(In order to unlock the Chaos Seed route, it is necessary to go around the Creation Seed route.)

Please refer to the previous article for details on the Imma system.

The following elements are not yet implemented
・ Pleasure attack during battle between Playpuff A and Playpuff B
- Post-defeat events such as Darakime-nu, Call of Chaos, etc.
・Boss enemy of Chaos Seed Area 1 (Higher Imma)
- Chaos Seed Town Event and Advanced Inma-related Event
・Facilities in the city that appear in the Chaos Seed route
・Responding to some enemies' "expectations for pleasure"

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
For some reason ,this link is abnormaly slow to download, it starts with a normal speed then starts to slow down to a point when it'll take years. Never had this problem before
I'm unsure of how to make a faster one... Would you like to make the upload?
(If so, then fair warning, for all I know there could be a trojan attached, making the folder heavier, do check for viruses while you're at it, best we don't propagate it)