RPGM WIP Paradise Succubus Demo / パラダイス・サキュバス

Yacon

Feb 14, 2018

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
0.31 ver its out any one have it?)
It's a bit early, but I'll do what I can when able.
As for the update, according to him, he rushed it to make sure he could do what was needed before the month was up. + he's on the verge of getting sick & it's his birthday coming up so I don't expect much content.
It was vague but he says that what was updated was the addition of more enemies & scenes.

I'll let you all know when/if I have it.

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
I got it!
Okay!
- New enemy! She does nothing... There's like toys or whatever... Just... As pointless as the skeleton succubus. What a waste.

- Blue tentacle succubus has the new nipple pressing & leaking CG lost battle scene.

- New poisonous kissing attack CG from the main succubi, well, less of a kiss, more of a tongues touching thing, as well as a dry hump attack.

- If too much time passes, you become a girl! Outright! It seems...
All previous CG changes to accommodate if that happens.

Overall, little, & some of it disappointing. I sort of saw that coming.

PS: (Spoiler, if you don't want this translated)
The main succubi used to be men, who were transformed into succubi, which... Is just a turnoff.

Last edited:

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022
I'm kinda glad the game expanded its list of fetishes a bit compared to its predecessor since I mostly play for the humiliation/femdom aspects. Feet scene:PogChamp:

Still can't tolerate the worms, why does every japanese H game have the obligatory gross worm enemies?

There's some interesting stuff you can find in Mtool, perhaps multiple encounters with each area boss? Judas from the previous game is coming back. Enorama will seemingly increase the size of your testicles permanently after you lose to her.

Reactions: yevi

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
Patch notes seemed like it's giving blowjobs to the anusbis/Mina.
You can also negotiate with Mina now

v0.25 added the first boss kissing you, also the regular succubuses
As of Ver0.31, no such option exists. Just the feet...
She doesn't kiss you.
1684430356515.png

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
Sorry for not updating here in over a month, last month and the beginning of this month were quite busy for me. However, I've got more free time now, so I'll have more time to work on the edited MTL for this. I transferred the translation progress from v0.30 to v0.31 of the game and it's about 48% complete. I'll release a base patch for the game once it's at 50%, I believe that I can have it done by sometime next week. Anyway, that's all I have to update on for now.

The following is unrelated to the update. I noticed there seems to be another name change of a species in Paradise Succubus and because I realized a while back that I accidentally messed their names up in Pandora's Forest, below are some lore clarifications on the two main succubus species in Pandora's Forest. I kept it brief, but It contains some spoilers.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022
I feel this game will have less futa x femboy from last one 2 bosses still bo futas
Probably, game is split in three routes.

Destruction is going to be more vanilla focused.

Creation is going to have futas and sissification.

Chaos will have sex change and "succubization".

Reactions: Sunshaded

grasshopper

Jul 17, 2017
For some reason, I can't find any H-scenes,and I don't know what I did wrong. On the second boss area,the enemies are blurred out weirdly, and,when you lose to them there is no scene (ver 0.31) . I must be doing something wrong,took an upgrade or a setting that disables H-content,and I don't know what it is. Anyone knows?

jthunderk89

Dec 24, 2020
For some reason, I can't find any H-scenes,and I don't know what I did wrong. On the second boss area,the enemies are blurred out weirdly, and,when you lose to them there is no scene (ver 0.31) . I must be doing something wrong,took an upgrade or a setting that disables H-content,and I don't know what it is. Anyone knows?
Load up your save, go to settings/options, and set the highlighted (5 from the bottom) to off.

healthy-mode.png

Reactions: grasshopper