RPGM WIP Paradise Succubus Demo / パラダイス・サキュバス

qwedsa78

Jan 28, 2017
are these in already? how do you pick a route?
First playthrough is always destruction. In the post-game you can unlock creation, after that playthrough you can unlock chaos.

In the map select they randomly get distributed to the areas if you have more than one enablled, Red is Destruction, Purple is Creation, Blue is Chaos.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Qwarter

Feb 11, 2018
First playthrough is always destruction. In the post-game you can unlock creation, after that playthrough you can unlock chaos.

In the map select they randomly get distributed to the areas if you have more than one enablled, Red is Destruction, Purple is Creation, Blue is Chaos.
You are forced to play a generic straight hentai game before getting dick? Rather sad.

qwedsa78

Jan 28, 2017
You are forced to play a generic straight hentai game before getting dick? Rather sad.
I mean the "generic hentai" is all femdom some of it more vanilla like forced titjob or vaginal sex, but the skeleton fingers your prostate with a vibrating finger, the boss is CBT focused and like the other guy said the worms that stimulate your dick/nipples/ass.

Also, it's a fucking roguelite, takes like 5 minutes to get to the boss and wipe if you really want.

Last edited:

FenrirsBlade

Feb 15, 2019
Either way... Can't wait to get into a translated version of it. :)
Pandoras forest was great, tough I suppose this game has some... high expectations to meet.

Tough I suppose it is gonna take a good long while still... Both for the game to be finished and THEN also translated...

Boodstain

Jan 11, 2019
Either way... Can't wait to get into a translated version of it. :)
Pandoras forest was great, tough I suppose this game has some... high expectations to meet.

Tough I suppose it is gonna take a good long while still... Both for the game to be finished and THEN also translated...
Not as long as you think, Ace actually gets the translating parts done pretty fast, like 5 days or less after they get the file for the next update. The longest part is waiting for the game itself to be finished as Ace doesn't release the full translation until the full translation is done, but the developer has it planned to finish the game this year so shouldn't be too crazy of a wait.

Apr 7, 2023
How long is this game going to be? I hope it will be at least as long as Pandora's Forest (which still felt quite short, but had some really hot scenes so its ok)

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022
Not as long as you think, Ace actually gets the translating parts done pretty fast, like 5 days or less after they get the file for the next update. The longest part is waiting for the game itself to be finished as Ace doesn't release the full translation until the full translation is done, but the developer has it planned to finish the game this year so shouldn't be too crazy of a wait.
Finishing the game this year would be too much of a trip, dev's already got most of the systems down so it should be more smooth sailing from here on out but the chaos route doesn't even have the first boss yet.

How long is this game going to be? I hope it will be at least as long as Pandora's Forest (which still felt quite short, but had some really hot scenes so its ok)
Fairly long, you can currently get to 1-3 in all routes but the Chaos route first boss is still in development. Game plans to let you go all the way to 3-3 and end the game against the "Embryo" succubi. Around 25% of the way there content wise.

Apr 7, 2023
Fairly long, you can currently get to 1-3 in all routes but the Chaos route first boss is still in development. Game plans to let you go all the way to 3-3 and end the game against the "Embryo" succubi. Around 25% of the way there content wise.
oh nice
any futa x femboy game guys? please link me i dont think this game had enough to have my interest
https://f95zone.to/threads/tales-of-androgyny-v0-3-33-0-majalis.1643/
https://f95zone.to/threads/degrees-of-lewdity-v0-4-0-9-vrelnir.20259/ (you can configure all rapist NPCs to be shemales)
https://f95zone.to/threads/liliths-throne-v0-4-8-3-innoxia.3564/ (you can configure all NPCs to be non-furry dominant futas)

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
Yeah... Thanks a lot... :cautious:
2 pretty much empty text games & the most popular one everyone already knows of...

Here's another list:
https://f95zone.to/threads/futa-on-male-content-collection-list.78725/
There's bound to be some femboy material in it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SylvieRose

Boodstain

Jan 11, 2019
Finishing the game this year would be too much of a trip, dev's already got most of the systems down so it should be more smooth sailing from here on out but the chaos route doesn't even have the first boss yet.

Actually no, that's from the dev themselves. They said in one of their updates/dev logs they hope to finish the game by the end of this year.

I'm not saying you're wrong, I doubt it will be finished fully by then, but the dev intends to finish it by this year and if so it's very likely in January we'll have a fully translated game.