RPGM WIP Paradise Succubus Demo / パラダイス・サキュバス

Ninrod

Nov 26, 2018
Behold, v0.33

To unlock the enemies in the recollection room you have to fight them once, you can unlock the loss scenes in the gallery itself. The room is one of the portals in the "boundary".

It's my first sharing a file in a forum, so please tell me if the links don't work.

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
Behold, v0.33

To unlock the enemies in the recollection room you have to fight them once, you can unlock the loss scenes in the gallery itself. The room is one of the portals in the "boundary".

It's my first sharing a file in a forum, so please tell me if the links don't work.
I've no idea where you got it but thank you!

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
The hell is this??
1688263612096.png

It says "Damé Daio" Which means "A-a-ah, you didn't say the magic word" basically.

Last edited:

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022
Probably just didn't add the graphic for Semet's breasts change since it's supposed to be a zone 2 thing, something similar happens if you replay Semet's scene as a woman.

Here's what I mean:
IMG-20230701-WA0003.jpg
No genital organs, but scene proceeds which is hilarious. If you already went through this scene you'll already have bigger breasts from before interestingly enough.

Last edited:

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
Probably just didn't add the graphic for Semet's breasts change since it's supposed to be a zone 2 thing, something similar happens if you replay Semet's scene as a woman.

Here's what I mean:
View attachment 2738813
No genital organs, but scene proceeds which is hilarious. If you already went through this scene you'll already have bigger breasts from before interestingly enough.
How odd...

Also I was right! (More or less) when it comes to it being worth uploading. Save for the extra scene, this looks incredibly confusing & pointless...
1688266362766.png

Is every boss gonna be disappointing?

Ninrod

Nov 26, 2018
I've no idea where you got it but thank you!
I had gotten 0.32 with leftover dlsite points, and saw on the dev's Twitter that they were adding the gallery in 0.33, so I waited for that to come out instead to share.
I did get lucky that it came out in June rather than July.
Probably won't be able to get this month's version though.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Damien Rocks

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
I had gotten 0.32 with leftover dlsite points, and saw on the dev's Twitter that they were adding the gallery in 0.33, so I waited for that to come out instead to share.
I did get lucky that it came out in June rather than July.
Probably won't be able to get this month's version though.
I knew it!
Sweet vindication!

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Behold, v0.33

Thank you for being the upload hero we needed!

Reactions: Damien Rocks

Kmanlv

Feb 11, 2018
quick question anybody else unlock the alternate route where the blue succubus mark stays with you on your next playthrough and a cutscene starts telling you why you have it along with memory's of past life experiences?