RPGM WIP Paradise Succubus Demo / パラダイス・サキュバス

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
does anyone have v.32
No.
Not quite yet, it seems.
1686139875348.png
I'll let everyone know once (Or if) I have it.

Tho, for now, at least we can see what the dev said:

"It took a lot of time this time, I think I was able to scratch the picture and mouth with enthusiasm, and I was able to create a special defeat erotic scene!
I hope you enjoy it!!"

So I'm guessing we can expect a... face change? &/or at least one scene. (Hopefully the boss)

Reactions: Kmanlv

jthunderk89

Dec 24, 2020
I don't speak google translate, but the chaotic boss +defeat scene are implemented and something about being able to start with exhibitionism between laps are the most noteworthy things imo. Also sounds like the chaos boss fight will work different than others

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
Who have the v32?
It seems like it's not being uploaded anywhere.

The last update referenced editing some smiles on the images & adding "a special scene".
Perhaps people don't think it's worth uploading, not for one measly scene.

At this rate, the next version will come out.

qwedsa78

Jan 28, 2017
It seems like it's not being uploaded anywhere.

The last update referenced editing some smiles on the images & adding "a special scene".
Perhaps people don't think it's worth uploading, not for one measly scene.

At this rate, the next version will come out.
The last update was the v32 release which included the chaos area boss, there is an english post in the comments on fantia mentioning they fought the new boss Theomach.

Problem is we're all cheapskates that won't even spend the $5 lmao

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
The last update was the v32 release which included the chaos area boss, there is an english post in the comments on fantia mentioning they fought the new boss Theomach.

Problem is we're all cheapskates that won't even spend the $5 lmao
Well you're not wrong. :ROFLMAO:
I tend to prefer paying for fully made products.

Pandora's Forest was very disappointing on a few aspects I am glad I didn't pay for that one, for instance.

[EDIT]
I wonder...
What sort of scene will this kind of boss have... Transformation into a succubus?

Last edited: