RPGM WIP Paradise Succubus Demo / パラダイス・サキュバス

Kmanlv

Feb 11, 2018
I think that succubus animation where you cant see. Is meant to be a liquid like drowning transformation sequence.

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
I think that succubus animation where you cant see. Is meant to be a liquid like drowning transformation sequence.
There's no animation.

Actually no, it's an extra-dimensional creature, the same kind of amphibian-type creature you see on the ruins.
It covers your whole body (With a giant tongue of sorts) covering everything that matters up, save for your arms & legs... (And hell I'm not just gonna read everything)
Some tend to say, "Use your imagination" Oh gee wiz yeah thanks, I'll just not even play the game while I'm at it...

I honestly thought you'd start to turn long before the boss, after your corruption levels got past a certain point.
You being turned on what is the equivalent of "offscreen" is just lazy & sad...

Reactions: Kmanlv

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022
I feel like all the bosses so far were interesting but the problem is that the game ends very abruptly and in a way that feels very unfinished after you lose, and you're left with the promise that you'll get to continue playing after with a strong debuff/transformation.

Dev's cutting some corners with Theomach, but if you get to play the rest of the game as a playpuff that will be an afterthought.

I suppose we'll see how he handles playing after a loss with Enorama, who's next in line, don't see it being anything other than a masochism/feet debuff which should be simple to do. We will be seeing a different approach to destruction, as well as the other routes which should be interesting.

And am I the only one who thinks the dev might have bit more than he can chew with Chaos? Zone 3 will need multiple CG variations for human, playpuff and succubus Arthur, plus male and female variants, which will need text variations, not to mention whatever the zone 2 boss does to you.

jthunderk89

Dec 24, 2020
And am I the only one who thinks the dev might have bit more than he can chew with Chaos? Zone 3 will need multiple CG variations for human, playpuff and succubus Arthur, plus male and female variants, which will need text variations, not to mention whatever the zone 2 boss does to you.
If everything weren't built in a piecewise fashion and if they didn't have rpgmaker experience I'd maybe agree, but each scene at most needs to fully replace just the arthur art parts. Text variations are a pretty basic variable check. It takes some attention to detail, but it's not hard when you know ahead of time what things need to be swapped.

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022
If everything weren't built in a piecewise fashion and if they didn't have rpgmaker experience I'd maybe agree, but each scene at most needs to fully replace just the arthur art parts. Text variations are a pretty basic variable check. It takes some attention to detail, but it's not hard when you know ahead of time what things need to be swapped.
You have to remember that Shiganoma's solutions to these big permanent tfs was to essentially game over you immediately. And the more minor stuff was left for the very end.

Arthur changes will require some adjustments on the enemies part, minor perhaps as seen with the whip succubus, not to mention redrawing Arthur about 3 times each scene, then adding the variations, also a lot of little details like expressions will need to be remade (Playpuffs don't have eyes).

When I say text variations I don't mean just gender changes, I'm talking more along the lines of mental changes brought on by succubization, turned into a playpuff, etc. Arthur's reactions should change significantly, more writing to do.

With all of this combined the effort to make a Chaos scene will be a lot larger than making a creation or destruction scene, and much more complicated since you won't have to juggle a ton of variables with the others.

Not to mention he plans for you to start the game with the tfs at some point, so he's gonna have to add a lot of stuff to the earlier enemies. And you're expected to be able to take these changes into the final area.

We should expect a lot of time saving measures to be taken, note how he didn't want to draw the male/female variations in the cauldron, how Arthur isn't really seen in most of the scenes thus no expressions, that sort of stuff.

Serifyn

Oct 31, 2019
This game has a long way to go, but luckily since it is set up the way that it is, it shouldn't be too difficult to add new enemies and scenarios to the base game which should be mostly done at this point. The foundation of the game is quite basic, its not a traditional RPG in the same vein as Pandora's Forest, it has various gameplay 'runs', wherein you are expected to fail, unlock new content with points and then keep going on until you finally make progress.

I do not prefer this style of gameplay, however as i mentioned with this model it should be much easier to add more content.

ahmad809

Feb 10, 2018
As an update, the edited MTL for the demo is about 20~25% complete. I edited and translated some more images, but I've primarily been focusing on the skills, relics, tutorials, and descriptions of various things. Before I upload the partially translated version, I'd like to get get it to about 50% complete so that at least a good chunk of the game demo can be followed along. I estimate that it'll take me about 2~3 weeks for that.

On an unrelated note, for the past four or so months, I've listened to quite a lot of audio works and was wondering if people would be interested if they had English subtitles. It's mainly because there aren't that many games that I'm interested in making an edited MTL for and I've been finding the scenarios in audio works to be refreshing compared to what I'm used to in games. For example, here are some of the audio works and their translation status, (100% Complete), (50% complete), (50% complete), and (15% complete). There are a few more works that I've made progress on, but those are the most recent works I can think of.
Sorry for bothering you
but can you please tell me where did you download the translation?

ahmad809

Feb 10, 2018
Probably just didn't add the graphic for Semet's breasts change since it's supposed to be a zone 2 thing, something similar happens if you replay Semet's scene as a woman.

Here's what I mean:
View attachment 2738813
No genital organs, but scene proceeds which is hilarious. If you already went through this scene you'll already have bigger breasts from before interestingly enough.
please how to reach this scene

ahmad809

Feb 10, 2018
Go to the creation succubi land. Choose the yellow/greenish circle that has the purple text on it. Lose to the boss, you'll get that scene.

The boss of the chaos species.
The one with the blue text, if you lose to that boss, you'll allegedly get transformed into a succubus.
The version I have finish after defeating the leg boss

Ninrod

Nov 26, 2018
The version I have finish after defeating the leg boss
If you are playing the version I shared earlier after you defeat that boss, if you choose the second option when prompted you go back to the boundary. Go and interact with the yellow portal at the bottom of the screen and you can play again.
That unlocks the route with the purple text (creation species - crossdressing/feminization), beat that and you unlock the blue text route (chaotic species - gender change/ becoming a succubus).
If you want to replay the leg boss route that's the one with red text (destruction species- femdom).

ahmad809

Feb 10, 2018
If you are playing the version I shared earlier after you defeat that boss, if you choose the second option when prompted you go back to the boundary. Go and interact with the yellow portal at the bottom of the screen and you can play again.
That unlocks the route with the purple text (creation species - crossdressing/feminization), beat that and you unlock the blue text route (chaotic species - gender change/ becoming a succubus).
If you want to replay the leg boss route that's the one with red text (destruction species- femdom).
I choose the one in the bottom and I repeat the same trip and ended fightinh the leg succubus again

bubenchovich

Jun 20, 2020
Behold, v0.33

To unlock the enemies in the recollection room you have to fight them once, you can unlock the loss scenes in the gallery itself. The room is one of the portals in the "boundary".

It's my first sharing a file in a forum, so please tell me if the links don't work.
you have full recollection room save?

Ninrod

Nov 26, 2018
I choose the one in the bottom and I repeat the same trip and ended fightinh the leg succubus again
From your screenshot, you have unlocked the purple route. Unless you are getting extremely unlucky you should be able to choose it on the map.

It's this one for the creation route

Screenshot 2023-07-10 145439.png