RPGM WIP Paradise Succubus Demo / パラダイス・サキュバス

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
possibly will be replaced like the last batch of
So far the lack of variable CG & even just character positioning has shown that this guy's more of a programmer & writer than an artist.
As decent a few of his works in-game are, they're few, he just doesn't draw as much.
Just look at Arthur, he has that one frame where his arm's all stretched out.

jthunderk89

Dec 24, 2020
So far the lack of variable CG & even just character positioning has shown that this guy's more of a programmer & writer than an artist.
As decent a few of his works in-game are, they're few, he just doesn't draw as much.
Just look at Arthur, he has that one frame where his arm's all stretched out.
All I said is it's possible the AI art will be replaced like they did before, not sure why that warranted slamming their art

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
All I said is it's possible the AI art will be replaced like they did before, not sure why that warranted slamming their art
Whut?

Slamming? I'm just an artist, it's just a small critique about a few things I noticed that's all.
You have to admit, the Arthur arm is... Static.
Compared to most Japanese CG artists, he doesn't draw as much.

blufalcon

Dec 14, 2018
Do you mean AI will soon replace art in the future or do you mean the author is doing it?
Likely that the dev uses AI for an initial design that they can then redraw and/or change however they like (or maybe they won't). There are other JP circles that have played with this technique as well. Considering the game is a work in progress, I don't think there's any reason to get so absolutely assblasted about it's use just yet.

BILIBILIMST

Sep 9, 2020
Actually no, that's from the dev themselves. They said in one of their updates/dev logs they hope to finish the game by the end of this year.

I'm not saying you're wrong, I doubt it will be finished fully by then, but the dev intends to finish it by this year and if so it's very likely in January we'll have a fully translated game.
I think at the current rate, we should at least wait until early 2025

BILIBILIMST

Sep 9, 2020
I feel like all the bosses so far were interesting but the problem is that the game ends very abruptly and in a way that feels very unfinished after you lose, and you're left with the promise that you'll get to continue playing after with a strong debuff/transformation.

Dev's cutting some corners with Theomach, but if you get to play the rest of the game as a playpuff that will be an afterthought.

I suppose we'll see how he handles playing after a loss with Enorama, who's next in line, don't see it being anything other than a masochism/feet debuff which should be simple to do. We will be seeing a different approach to destruction, as well as the other routes which should be interesting.

And am I the only one who thinks the dev might have bit more than he can chew with Chaos? Zone 3 will need multiple CG variations for human, playpuff and succubus Arthur, plus male and female variants, which will need text variations, not to mention whatever the zone 2 boss does to you.
After consulting with the author, he mentioned that he will provide some solutions for continuing the game even if u loses to the boss when the next levels are completed,like having a pair of huge breasts and continuing on the road

Boodstain

Jan 11, 2019
They released the start of the second section of the game (there are 3 planned "sections" or zones that they hav planned much like the Forest game, only this time focused on every body part on each one just with different themes like d/s for the first, transformation into a girl for another, and transformation into more of a sissy/trap for another.)

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
They released the start of the second section of the game (there are 3 planned "sections" or zones that they hav planned much like the Forest game, only this time focused on every body part on each one just with different themes like d/s for the first, transformation into a girl for another, and transformation into more of a sissy/trap for another.)
I'm inclined to agree, if we're going to take Pandora's Forest into consideration, this guy's games are rather short. Plenty of content for sure but his stories are usually not stretched out.

Boodstain

Jan 11, 2019
I'm inclined to agree, if we're going to take Pandora's Forest into consideration, this guy's games are rather short. Plenty of content for sure but his stories are usually not stretched out.
Yes but it's a Japanese adult game, ofc it's not gonna have a deep or interesting story lol. But it's fine bc I doubt any of us are here for that. Would it be nice? yes. Necessary? No. I'd also argue the premise of Pandora's Forest is perfect for their style of games, futa succubus taking over, you go to stop them. You find some bad ends with bosses, have "fun" with defeat scenes or battle mishaps, and then have an opportunity to be captured. Really the only thing I'm disappointed in is how few scenes there were when you got captured.

• Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter