RPGM WIP Paradise Succubus Demo / パラダイス・サキュバス

theenderreddit

Jul 1, 2022
For some reason ,this link is abnormaly slow to download, it starts with a normal speed then starts to slow down to a point when it'll take years. Never had this problem before
Same for me when downloading as .zip, and I've also never had this problem with MEGA before. It's failed a few times now, and is currently more or less stalled at 21%.
If all else fails, I guess I could try downloading all 2365 individual files instead of downloading the whole thing as a .zip, and manually assembling all of them into their folders...

Can anyone confirm that they've downloaded it successfully?

Edit: It's... sort of sped up now. Still much slower than I remember seeing from MEGA before, but at it least should complete before tomorrow at this rate.

I'm unsure of how to make a faster one... Would you like to make the upload?
(If so, then fair warning, for all I know there could be a trojan attached, making the folder heavier, do check for viruses while you're at it, best we don't propagate it)
I don't think a virus would make the download itself slower, right? The file size would be larger, but that's not this issue I'm having, at least. I'm guessing this is probably due to MEGA having issues rather than anything to do with your upload specifically.

Last edited:
Reactions: Damien Rocks

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
Is this an English translation or just the Japanese version? And is it a safe file? Can anyone confirm?
Yeeeah... I'm seeing enough unsatisfied customers to actually think it warrants a completely new link. If anyone's willing to make a new one.

grasshopper

Jul 17, 2017
Yeeeah... I'm seeing enough unsatisfied customers to actually think it warrants a completely new link. If anyone's willing to make a new one.
Tried again today, and Avast flagged is as URL Blacklist ,so I went to VirusTotal and

EST Security flagged it as Malicious
Kasperky said it was good, as did Sucuri

Well Avast was always a bit trash so I get that, but why it's slowing down so much eludes me.

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
Tried again today, and Avast flagged is as URL Blacklist ,so I went to VirusTotal and

EST Security flagged it as Malicious
Kasperky said it was good, as did Sucuri

Well Avast was always a bit trash so I get that, but why it's slowing down so much eludes me.
Then perhaps someone else should check what's inside, make sure nothing malicious remains & then create a new link.

hamsterus

Aug 18, 2018
It's simple. Upload it as a zip file, not as a folder. Mega is really F-ing up when they have to zip a folder prior to sending it to you.

Boodstain

Jan 11, 2019
It took me like 2 hours to download and turned out it was all in Japanese, well here's hoping Ace finishes the translation soon....:cry:

• Sad

Kmanlv

Feb 11, 2018
It took me like 2 hours to download and turned out it was all in Japanese, well here's hoping Ace finishes the translation soon....:cry:
I just use MTool to fix the Japanese problem. Surprisingly the translations are far better then I would expect. But not always though.id give them a rough 90-96 % accuracy. Most the time its 96% but manual translations are always better I agree!

Boodstain

Jan 11, 2019
I just use MTool to fix the Japanese problem. Surprisingly the translations are far better then I would expect. But not always though.id give them a rough 90-96 % accuracy. Most the time its 96% but manual translations are always better I agree!
I tried, it totally bugs out all the clothes and half the languages are still in Japanese, I think it has to do with the engine? Better to leave it to the professionals like Ace lol, apparently, I break it.

Edit: I do wonder if AceCyclone has noticed the same issue though or if they found a way to deal with it?

Last edited:
  • Sad

Kmanlv

Feb 11, 2018
Odd I didn't have that problem. Well that is though. Why it's better for manual translations like AceCyclone's.

Boodstain

Jan 11, 2019
Odd I didn't have that problem. Well that is though. Why it's better for manual translations like AceCyclone's.
I finally got it working, a few issues but all good. Beta is pretty short though but shows a lot of promise, but the creator said it'd probably be done by the end of the year so looking forward to it being finished and AceCyclone translation. :)

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
From what I understand of this area, it's a place where - whoever big bad is responsible - put a curse on the land, where whoever enters gets a curse tattoo, it slowly turns you into a succubus. You have to hurry. Otherwise you'll get more & more transformed. (Tho apparently not yet)
I that's where this image comes from:
101689808_p0.jpg
This is what I think will happen to Arthur if you wander too long in the next update.
Little note! (And why I sometimes hate understanding words)
The enemies there are succubi but they tell you constantly during the ero scene that they used to be men (Ew! What a turnoff!)

Ohanamanda

Jul 20, 2017
Can't wait for the edited MTL. I tried putting this through translator++ but I kept bugging out cuz I don't do this stuff and had no idea what to do. First the dialogue wouldn't translate, and then when I got it through the MTL, the game got bugged and now Arthur is constantly naked no matter what and I have no idea what's causing it. Its not just a visual bug either, he's still got his armor equipped but his standing sprite and other characters like the training grounds shopkeeper treats him as naked.

qwedsa78

Jan 28, 2017
Area 3 boss revealed
area 3.png
The boss of the first area of the chaotic species, the high-ranking succubus "Theomach".
I don't think she has that much power as a high-level succubus,
He is excessively arrogant, and speaks and acts like he looks down on humans other than chaos species, demons.
She is a mysterious succubus, and even Violet doesn't know her.
A mysterious object that Theomach calls "Cauldron-chan" emits a very strong magical power.

For some reason, wherever she goes, adventurers disappear, and instead
There's also talk of an increase in sightings of Playpuff...?