VN Ren'Py Completed Femdom Game World: Stepsister [v1.1] [74games]

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

74games

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2022
logo_13.png

Overview:
Femdom Game World - is a fascinating series of video games, the story centers on strong and sexy women who exercise dominance over men and more. In these games, players are immersed in a world where female domination reigns in all aspects of relationships, providing a unique gaming experience. Experience an exciting world of lust and depravity at Femdom Game World."
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-03-28
Release Date: 2024-03-28
Developer: 74games -
Censored: No
Version: 1.1
Language: English, Chinese, French, Russian
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -

Extras:
Italian Translation*

smpl5.jpg smpl3.jpg Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Huurn

Apr 7, 2023
Is it just me who finds it cringy when someone describes their own game this way.
Eh, having to describe your own work is very uncomfortable for a lot of creative people. I cut them all some slack as I know how it is.

Reactions: Tomster

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Is being a cuck ( ntr basically ) part of femdom?
Being a cuck for 2 (or more) women is an optional part of femdom. Being a cuck for a woman and a man/men is considered by some as an optional part of femdom, but by some is considered as not (a real) femdom as a cuck is (more or less) also dommed by another man (who is higher than him on the D/s spectrum).

Reactions: J1215

Jujansol

Feb 10, 2022
Being a cuck for 2 (or more) women is an optional part of femdom. Being a cuck for a woman and a man/men is considered by some as an optional part of femdom, but by some is considered as not (a real) femdom as a cuck is (more or less) also dommed by another man (who is higher than him on the D/s spectrum).
Lol what sort of nonsense is this explanation? Of course being cucked by a female who's doing it right in front of you disregarding your very existence is femdom. It's the worst type!

gremmie

Jun 4, 2017
Intro could do without the boasting.
Why not let users decide how good this is?
Your characters in the promo shots look well short of fascinated.
They could do with some expressions on their empty mugs.

74games

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2022
Dear Players,

I have recently been pointed out the use of an abbreviated link ( b i t . l y service) at the end of this game. I would like to explain the reasons for this decision and apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused.

The purpose of using the shortened link was twofold:

1. Measuring the number of players and traffic to the game's store page, which helps us understand how interesting the product is to a wide audience.
2. To determine the geographic distribution of players in order to tailor future games to the preferences of players from different regions, including language and cultural differences.
My goal has never been to violate your anonymity or cause harm. I recognize that it is important for many people to remain anonymous online, and while the service used does not disclose personal information, I understand your concerns about this.

Taking your feedback into consideration, in the updated version 1.1 I have removed the shortened link and replaced it with a direct link to the game's Steam page. In addition, a choice of whether to go to the game page has been added, giving you full control over your decision.

Your feedback is very important to us, and we strive to improve our games with the community in mind.

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes