Unity Abandoned Femdom School Deluxe [v0.84] [Salia Coel]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
titleScreen.PNG

Overview:
Femdom School Deluxe is an upcoming Open-World Game with Femdom-Elements. You are a student in a school of dominant girls where you have to take care of your homework and grades while somehow trying not getting enslaved by your female classmates or teachers or monstergirls​

Thread pdated: 2018-12-16
Release Date: 2018-10-25
Developer/Publisher: Salia Coel
Censorship: no
Version: 0.84
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Developer Notes:

This game is being rebuilt here.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Screenshot (12).png Screenshot (11).png Screenshot (13).png

Last edited by a moderator:

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
I'll wait for a few updates before I criticize this. If it's simply going to be shoving and running away I am really disappointed. I also don't think the game benefits much from being 3d.

Reactions: Hit00

The Silver Bard

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
When the demo first dropped, I thought this might have some real potential. Now looking at the developer's Patreon page and seeing that the "Homework" consists of going to an empty fantasy world and fighting monsters with a sword, I'm less optimistic.

Reactions: generater

The Silver Bard

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
I'm not against a femdom game about fighting monsters. Monster Girl Quest was great. It just feels like the dev doesn't know what game he wants to make. He started about with the title Femdom School with students in a school, but has spent most of his development time making assets for a 3d action version of Monster Girl Quest.

A 3d Monster Girl Quest would be cool, but I think he's probably going to get distracted by another shiny game concept within a couple months.

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
mmmm im not pretty sure to test it right now since its a first release (or kind of) better wait a while to get the full experience. :HeyGuys:

dutchz

Dec 17, 2017
still needs work cant see any stuggling and there is no retry button or whatever shows some merit tough but is still in it's early stages

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
''while somehow trying not getting enslaved by your female classmates or teachers or monstergirls''
So doing the exact opposite of what I want to do? Gotcha.
Sometimes doing the opposite and still ending at the same goal is just as fun :D

Reactions: J-V1

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Sometimes doing the opposite and still ending at the same goal is just as fun :D
Speaking as a player who's spent hours trying desperately to make "retard in lechertown" games fun, no, no its' not. The game actively makes you dislike the characters who might have sex with you and then punishes you either way. In this, you want to get caught and fucked, but since the goal is not to, you're actively working against your desire.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes