3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Deit1

Jul 7, 2017
Do only the goblins girl rape you yet?

Also how do i start a new game.

Edit: Found the save in user/appdata/localow/salia coel

D

Deleted member 7072

The graphics are terrible in an amusing and slightly endearing way, I like it. What this really needs is
#1: a menu with options that show you the keybinds
#2: First Person View, because POV is always better
#3: Shorter distances to walk or faster movespeed

Anyone know how to beat the Gym girls or if there is a sex scene with them?
I also have no idea how to beat the Goblin Princess

Reactions: Adirtymexican666

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Anyone know how to beat the Gym girls or if there is a sex scene with them?
I also have no idea how to beat the Goblin Princess
You gotta hit them with the pencil like 3 or 4 times. Not entirely sure if you get an scene after beating them all, but I'll be damn if I don't want to see them all gang up on the MC and rape him.

Same with the GP... but why would you want to stop being their fuck toy?

D

Deleted member 7072

You gotta hit them with the pencil like 3 or 4 times. Not entirely sure if you get an scene after beating them all, but I'll be damn if I don't want to see them all gang up on the MC and rape him.

Same with the GP... but why would you want to stop being their fuck toy?
I know you have to hit them, I don't know HOW. All attacks are blocked, then I get stuck in a grab. The regular goblins were easy, just line them up. Charge like calvary, strike them all run for a bit, then turn around and repeat.
Goblin Princess seems to always block you attacks and with your slow movespeed you can't dodge the attacks that shred clothes or grapple you.
Gym girls do crazy ass cartwheels but whenever I try to hit on they are either suffocating me (which despite struggling seems to be auto-death) or grappling which takes furious button mashing to escape.

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
I know you have to hit them, I don't know HOW. All attacks are blocked, then I get stuck in a grab. The regular goblins were easy, just line them up. Charge like calvary, strike them all run for a bit, then turn around and repeat.
Goblin Princess seems to always block you attacks and with your slow movespeed you can't dodge the attacks that shred clothes or grapple you.
Gym girls do crazy ass cartwheels but whenever I try to hit on they are either suffocating me (which despite struggling seems to be auto-death) or grappling which takes furious button mashing to escape.
Getting them is kinda hard, but just time the attack and hit in the right moment.

D

Deleted member 251124

is there any new scenes besides the goblins, goblin princess and the gym girls? i dont know what to do after i beat em all and im stuck in place. the hot professor there said for me to go after her after 1 month has passed, so i slept more than forty times just to get fucking nothing again, feelsbad.

Reactions: S1n0n12

Kaffe

Mar 6, 2018
This is an interesting game it's very rare to see femdom. Though I gotta say that walking from place to place just takes soooo freakin long! And if you fail you have to walk aaaaaall the way back again.

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
the idea is great, the execution is not....or better to say. it needs more work.

people already know all the problem this game has so no need to listed then all so. just hope they will keep working to fix some or more of the biggest problem this game has. even with my pc that can run almost every AAA game in max setting cannot help this game to play or look better.

Reactions: SYRE

TheZX

Jul 12, 2017
I like the idea but dayum does it need work. Specifically the proportions. All the characters are like giants compared to the buildings.

Banciw

Jul 9, 2018
It appears I made a mistake of winning encounters and now I'm stuck. So how do you re-start a new game from day 1 ?

Feb 21, 2018
Thoughts Ver 0.57
The positive

The game looks great. they did a great job with the anime style 3d models,the animations are also well done.
most areas look good as well.

The negative

I don't understand the appeal of femdom, so that aspect is not enjoyable to me.
movement is really slow for the amount of distance you have to get around the entire area. half of the area has nothing in them.

and the goblin queen isn't as bad as them but if you lose...you have to go through the minions again instead of just trying to beat her...
the grammar needs improvement.
also there should be a place in game that tells you all the controls!
there is a mini game with you doing pushup and it doesn't tell you what button to press...(it's space)

also when going to the goblin area it turns you around. that need to be fixed

Overall
Thought this is not an experience that i would recommend. it can definitely be improved from where it is now.

• Angry
Reactions: Platinum_Flame
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes