Unity Abandoned Femdom School Deluxe [v0.84] [Salia Coel]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

sm0ke

May 7, 2017
I need to pass 30 days to get a new quest?
I just did the 4 gym girls fights, and now i see no new girls to fight or scenes to do

D

Deleted member 251124

I just did the 4 gym girls fights, and now i see no new girls to fight or scenes to do
i think there´s no other quest after 30 days yet in this version of the game, the only scenes i have unlocked are the gym girls, the orc girls, and the orc princess, and about that scene in the picture of the game in page 1, i didnt found it at all. I would like to know if this is all the scenes available so far.

rofl256

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2018
The girl from the first page is not in this game... check out his patreon, its called: Some short fight-rape game 32 Bit
You can download it for free

TheZX

Jul 12, 2017
The girl from the first page is not in this game... check out his patreon, its called: Some short fight-rape game 32 Bit
You can download it for free
Well she was in the earlier builds

noobtastic

Jun 24, 2017
You gotta hit them with the pencil like 3 or 4 times. Not entirely sure if you get an scene after beating them all, but I'll be damn if I don't want to see them all gang up on the MC and rape him.

Same with the GP... but why would you want to stop being their fuck toy?
sorry for the quote, wanted to grab your attention. Where do you find the teacher? I ran around the whole map and I can;t find her.

D

Deleted member 251124

sorry for the quote, wanted to grab your attention. Where do you find the teacher? I ran around the whole map and I can;t find her.
is in the building past the gym on the first floor, in the room with that pinky girl.

noobtastic

Jun 24, 2017
is in the building past the gym on the first floor, in the room with that pinky girl.
The one who asks if you're real and starts talking about imaginary friends? I've been in that room so many times and never saw the teacher.

D

Deleted member 251124

The one who asks if you're real and starts talking about imaginary friends? I've been in that room so many times and never saw the teacher.
the teacher who sends you to the mission is the only other girl in that room besides the pinky girl

D

Deleted member 251124

That's the problem lol. There's no one else in that room, just the pink girl.
dude either you are in the wrong room or your game is bugged i dont know lol. are you playing v.057?

noobtastic

Jun 24, 2017
dude either you are in the wrong room or your game is bugged i dont know lol. are you playing v.057?
Yea I'm playing this version:

is out
Wrong room maybe? The pinky girl you're talking about is the one who talks about imaginary firends or some shit, right? The room right next to the girl in green who first mentions the teacher.

D

Deleted member 251124

Yea I'm playing this version:

Wrong room maybe? The pinky girl you're talking about is the one who talks about imaginary firends or some shit, right? The room right next to the girl in green who first mentions the teacher.
thats exactly it my dude, the teacher is wearing like a military uniform of some kind, and the pinky girl talks about imaginary friends that roam in the night or some shit, if you dont see the teacher i dont know how to help you, maybe downloading the game again ?

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
That didn't work either lol, fuck it. Thanks anyway man.
Im not sure but can you delete your progress?
Gonna upload a version soon where you can reset your progress, try this too.
For now the teacher is rather unnecessary anyway. :)

Mardion

Feb 23, 2018
4 gym girls? I only saw three in there, where is the 4th? O_O

For that matter I also can't find the goblins, and I think I scoured the entire map. The in-game directions certainly didn't help... "go straight then left"... where? At the first intersection? When the road ends? When the map itself ends??

D

Deleted member 251124

4 gym girls? I only saw three in there, where is the 4th? O_O

For that matter I also can't find the goblins, and I think I scoured the entire map. The in-game directions certainly didn't help... "go straight then left"... where? At the first intersection? When the road ends? When the map itself ends??
the 4th gym girl appears when you beat the other 3. To find the goblins you need to exit the school from the front gate (near that weird girl) and then you simply go straight until you are able to turn left in the first occasion possible ( the road is green if i remember well ) after that you walk for miles after you pass the police girls and thats it.

Reactions: Brig and Mardion
D

Deleted member 251124

It's too hard ...
how it´s too hard mate ? you basically just need to hold D or W and D at the same time to dodge pretty much ALL the atacks in this game, then you just go for the hit and repeats until they die.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes