Unity Abandoned Femdom School Deluxe [v0.84] [Salia Coel]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

darl44321

May 30, 2017
Allright, v.078 is out (for free)
v.08 is out (for patrons)

enjoy :D
Hello. I played and found two things. I wasn't able to pick up the mushroom in the cave and also in the cave there is no exit. As i understood there is no more abiut this content in this version, am I right?

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
Hi!
There "Is" an exit which teleports you back to the forest area.
Its going to teleport you to another place in future builds.

Which version did you play?
Picking up the mushroom should work in v.08x

darl44321

May 30, 2017
Hi!

Ok, thanks. I played 0.78, so, I guess, everything is alright

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
Hi!

I also played 0.78 and I got to the circle after defeating spider girl and I couldn't interact with it.I had to teleport with the stone to my room there was no other way out.

D

Deleted member 251124

how do you use the stone to teleport back to your room ?

Pawcioh0

Jan 6, 2018
I guess its only defeat spider and zombie . Nothing more .So shame that if you kill np goblin girl she won't back .

D

Deleted member 251124

I guess its only defeat spider and zombie . Nothing more .So shame that if you kill np goblin girl she won't back .
actually you can start the 'find the pants' mission with the teacher talking to another teacher on the second floor, in the end you get a little more content

Rizzob

Jan 22, 2018
You can't even walk up stairs without almost clipping through them. The game winces if you try to walk over a light incline. I would think the "How to map movement" tutorial would be a starting point for Unity but I guess not.
In the words of one of the NPCs that comically got stuck in a loop while I fell through the world: "Bad game! Lazy game!"

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
You can't even walk up stairs without almost clipping through them. The game winces if you try to walk over a light incline. I would think the "How to map movement" tutorial would be a starting point for Unity but I guess not.
In the words of one of the NPCs that comically got stuck in a loop while I fell through the world: "Bad game! Lazy game!"
Hello :)
We have a bug Report section in our discord Channel and the bugs you described is unknown. Could you provide a little more information? Who caused the dialogue loop and caused you to fall through the world?
Gonna fix it today.

Also could you link the "How to map movement" tutorial you speak of .My movement is done with Physics(capsule Collider+Rigidbody+Friction Material) and if that tutorial shows how the player character realistically moves up stairs I would totally implement that.

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
I would love that you could play with a female protagonist having female abd futa enemies, that if you would have to make custom animations rape for a female protagonist, since she has no penis and can not have the same animations that the Male protagonist, do not know how are the polls but I hope to go out to play with a female character or let you choose the genre, you can in the future personalize your character or come with one already done?

yaoi32

Aug 21, 2016
I cant get the 0.78 version to work.The game starts in your room but it always freezes on a black screen when trying to exit the room.
Never had this issue in the previous versions. guess ill wait for the next version

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
I cant get the 0.78 version to work.The game starts in your room but it always freezes on a black screen when trying to exit the room.
Never had this issue in the previous versions. guess ill wait for the next version
This is my fail. Gonna fix that issue in newer updates. Well... here is what I did wrong:

I tried to make a "big map" with loading once and making it performant with occlusion culling and LOD Culling and all those tricks.
But I didnt think about how annoying the loading times into the big map would be, as well as the 1gb RAM you need.
The village and the school-interieurs are now instanced.
Loading takes far less time from 20 sec to 1 sec , and i have a RTX2080TI + i7650X.

I also removed occlusion culling and instanced the school inside and village.
You only need 850mb ram (down from 2 gb ram) to play this area.

All this will be updated in v.09

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
In the end you will add in the future that you can play with a female protagonist also and have their sexual scenes lesbian and independent of the male protagonist, or can only play with the male protagonist?, add that you can choose to play with a Male or female protagonist having each their own sexual animations is a good way to enhance the replayability

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
In v.09 and forward you can pick your gender.
A dildo will replace the penis if you pick a non-futa female.
No "real lesbian" animations for old enemies. Only for new enemies. Gonna solve it like this:
Handjob for penis/ fingering for non-penis characters.

Ferb1550

Aug 16, 2018
Can someone help me? I wasn't able to found the save files of this game and I want to start a new game. Thanks in advance.

Pawcioh0

Jan 6, 2018
Can someone help me? I wasn't able to found the save files of this game and I want to start a new game. Thanks in advance.
C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\SaliaCoel There you can find your save's but if you wanna start new game you have button to do that . I hope i hepled you

Ferb1550

Aug 16, 2018
C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\SaliaCoel There you can find your save's but if you wanna start new game you have button to do that . I hope i hepled you
My computer did not found the folder that it supouse to have the save file and I don't know which is the botton it restart the game (I have literaly pressed them all) and I am in the last version so I don't know what to do.

Reactions: jkl;

Pawcioh0

Jan 6, 2018
My computer did not found the folder that it supouse to have the save file and I don't know which is the botton it restart the game (I have literaly pressed them all) and I am in the last version so I don't know what to do.
You tried search into AppData ? Maybe you have in diffrent place

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes