Unity Abandoned Femdom School Deluxe [v0.84] [Salia Coel]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes
Sep 21, 2018
Really have no idea how you guys manage to get anywhere in this game... I can't beat the damn gym girl because she runs through my giant pencil sword and plants my face in her ass. She pins me in half a second and it takes me half an hour of mashing Q and E to break out... back in half a second later... *smh*

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
Really have no idea how you guys manage to get anywhere in this game... I can't beat the damn gym girl because she runs through my giant pencil sword and plants my face in her ass. She pins me in half a second and it takes me half an hour of mashing Q and E to break out... back in half a second later... *smh*
You have to run in circles away from her and when you see that hits you and gives the air, you come running around and hit a punch, then you keep running in circles and repeats, you have to do that with all the enemies,less with the Goblin queen that what I do is approach To the Goblin queen and press the hit button all the time

Last edited:

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
This game is too fucking hard
this game is soo easy,
You just have to circle around the enemies and when they make the grip or a special move you hit and repeat, with the Queen Goblin attack all the time, anyway you can go to options and adjust the damage you get, if you put in 0 you're Immortal , the game is easy.

Razeluxe

Mar 18, 2018
Game is pretty easy imo. My only problem is that it keeps dumping me back to day 1 without any progress saved. I'm using the version in the first post which I'm guessing is the most up to date?

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
Game is pretty easy imo. My only problem is that it keeps dumping me back to day 1 without any progress saved. I'm using the version in the first post which I'm guessing is the most up to date?
oh.. its um..
Never mentioned anywhere but you have to sleep to save the game.

Reactions: Razeluxe

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
How do you find Yevette Panties? i talked to the three girls (i think, i talked to 3 people that had the option to talk about it) and i don't know where to find them or continue the quest?

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
How do you find Yevette Panties? i talked to the three girls (i think, i talked to 3 people that had the option to talk about it) and i don't know where to find them or continue the quest?
The quest system has been reworked (because i made a new dialogue-system) and every character is in the final quest-stage in v.095.

So... the middle-building has pretty broken characters right now.

You can still battle Celsa or get punished by the teachers, but thats about everything.

Sorry for the confusion :(

sagemon

Aug 12, 2018
I can not make the jump over the lava. I can not go through the wall of panties either. I won Queen Lamia. What else should I do?

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Hey guys, just noticed this game. How much content (sexually speaking, no fighting and stuff) does this game currently have? Worth playing? Artwork looks interesting. Thanks in advance :)

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
You have to talk to the teacher who sent you the mission, if you do not tell it was Celsa unlocked a scene, if you say it was Celsa continues the mission

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
The quest system has been reworked (because i made a new dialogue-system) and every character is in the final quest-stage in v.095.

So... the middle-building has pretty broken characters right now.

You can still battle Celsa or get punished by the teachers, but thats about everything.

Sorry for the confusion :(
You will put a rape scene if you defeat Celsa?, remember that as it is a new scene you have to do a if your character is male and another if your character is female, in the current version I saw that you have implemented a better model of vagina , although you still need to adjust the position of the penis in the vagina and the movements are better, which program you use to animate?, is difficult?, I use SFM and I do not have bad my animations, is an easy to use program.

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
Celsa does not have any new scenes at the moment.
She will get a huge rework, ill get rid of the panty-quest and rework a lot. (like i did with Ray)

I use the Unity-Animator . Though it may not sound like the best choice, its the only choice for a novice-animator like i am.
Also the old penis had a different rotation, and new animations do not fit - and they have to be re-done

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Man, this game has changed a bit.
SaliaCoel you are doing pretty good!

Still, every single girl in this school makes me wish I coult eat their pussies like a bulldog drinking water out of a bowl. Not a fan of futa though.
Oh, and merry christmas to you all.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes