Unity Abandoned Femdom School Deluxe [v0.84] [Salia Coel]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
[QUOTE = "SaliaCoel, post: 1381592,
Thanks for the 1.00 version and Merry Christmas to you too!

Merry Christmas to all!!

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
oh.. its um..
Never mentioned anywhere but you have to sleep to save the game.
Could you add in the next update a face to the female character protagonist?, in the future would be well that the player could personalize his character, I remember I wanted to use a female character, but as it has no face is not fun for Lesbian scenes

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
The girl in the brown dress between the cop looking at Maggie outside of the bakery and the nurse outside of the hospital? if so damn I'm screwed I can't talk to her(in fact I can walk right through her)

Wanideretz

Sep 13, 2018
Maybe I miss something but it is extremely hard and tedious to maintain energy.

Why it is hard?
After losing to a girl you lose all energy and regain a tiny bit by sleeping. Eating is very expensive (50 bucks). Many jobs you can do costs you a reasonable ammont of energy. So you often lose what you gain.
On top of that if you can not pay the rent you lose 50%! of your current energy while sleeping which often leads to zero.

Why is it tedious?
Because after losing your energy is zero or nearly zero. So every lose means replenishment and to do so you need money. So you are forced to grind.

I would apreciate if sleeping would restore much more energy even in an hungry state.
And your neighbor should not steal you 50% immediatly. Maybe make it rising by day so you have a chance to pay.

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
Maybe I miss something but it is extremely hard and tedious to maintain energy.

Why it is hard?
After losing to a girl you lose all energy and regain a tiny bit by sleeping. Eating is very expensive (50 bucks). Many jobs you can do costs you a reasonable ammont of energy. So you often lose what you gain.
On top of that if you can not pay the rent you lose 50%! of your current energy while sleeping which often leads to zero.

Why is it tedious?
Because after losing your energy is zero or nearly zero. So every lose means replenishment and to do so you need money. So you are forced to grind.

I do not like that the neighbor steal so much energy is much that removes, anyway if you go to the city from the first day and work in bakery you obtain about 70 dollars, working 2 days and you have more than 100 dollars and the rest of days of the week you can do What you want because the neighbor charges you once a week and only 100 dollars, as far as food is right is very expensive, but I do not like, I'm just going to do something and if I kill or I have no energy then rest in bed

mago91

Sep 15, 2018
How do you even do anything in this game?

I'm stuck at the gym because i can't for the love of god hit the girl.

Pensil just goes through her and she grabs me.

Any help?

I tried timing the attack and also just spamming it while running at her... nothing works.
I don't think i've ever hit her once.

I would really like to see more but i can't get past the first fight lol.. even with 0 damage taken, it jsut seems utterly impossible to hit your attacks.

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
How do you even do anything in this game?

I'm stuck at the gym because i can't for the love of god hit the girl.

Pensil just goes through her and she grabs me.

Any help?

I tried timing the attack and also just spamming it while running at her... nothing works.
I don't think i've ever hit her once.

I would really like to see more but i can't get past the first fight lol.. even with 0 damage taken, it jsut seems utterly impossible to hit your attacks.
It's as simple as running in circles, waiting for it to grip, fail and get close to give it a quick hit and repeat

gemstoner75

Dec 29, 2017
How do you get to the Bowsette area?
Or is there a way to edit the savegame to unlock all the quick matches?

durant1989

Mar 25, 2018
How do you play the scene(Pegging,etc) with the 3 girls from the gym that we had when we lost on the previous versions?

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
I temporarly removed it and forgot to reimplement it. it was like 1 single animation and I kinda was unsatisfying...
Ill do it in back in the next update

Reactions: durant1989
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes