Unity Abandoned Femdom School Deluxe [v0.84] [Salia Coel]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Dron41k

Mar 26, 2018
Haha, where did you find this texture for a concrete fence? Its so 100% Russian that I can walk out of the door, walk for 10 minutes and find at least one of it here in Moscow=) Just google "russian concrete fence"

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
out of the monsters zombie girl, ninja girl and harpy are Quick Match only. both lamia the spider and the vampire can be found in the cave and the goblins have a little settlement in the forest.

@SaliaCoel lol at the ledge jumping scene in the cave, for a second I was like yay I got my clothing back... oh I'm still naked

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
Not if I have already commented, but please add a face to the female playable character and you have to improve the animations, such as penetration and speed
@SaliaCoel

77icew

Feb 5, 2022
Ok I managed to edit the game files and you can't fight any more than the 4 gym girls, the goblins, the spider, the zombie and two girls that I don't know how to start a fight against. The one that tells you to collect a shroom and the other girl in the same room as the teacher. Vampire girl and so on, can't be fought. So after you got the ring that's really all.
Yeah 3 gym girl is F***ing Hard (20%)

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes