Keysmen

Jul 8, 2019
I had the same question as araihs.

I also wondered how you're meant to please the kitsune entirely? When it gets to the point where she's horny I can't seem to do anything to regain or slow down my health loss. So it keeps looping the two days of tickling and then pleasing and I can't seem to escape.

Reactions: vivxxx

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
When I go into the ninja dojo, my game stays on a black screen, locked in the load black screen, I think it's a bug, another thing, it would be interesting if there were more scenes with Aphril and the skullgirls, allowing you to have sex with them, it would also be interesting if you could be raped by girls at school and in the city, you could make that i can enter in the houses and have events with the npcs, I've been wanting for a long ago that i can enter into the hospital,police station,houses and see what happens to the legal loli sinister.

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
I don't know full changelog, but there are few pee and fart scenes in game now. One pee scene with a skullgirl near the gym and one with April (shopkeeper in town) when you ask for work while having less than 75 energy. And Salia is going to add scat scene in near future.

Jul 21, 2018
I don't know full changelog, but there are few pee and fart scenes in game now. One pee scene with a skullgirl near the gym and one with April (shopkeeper in town) when you ask for work while having less than 75 energy. And Salia is going to add scat scene in near future.
I was ask for work while having less that 75 energy. I tried choose the opinion to make her mad. But finally just lick her shoes the get some food . What kind of opinion I should choose? And I did not find anything about fart? Where are they?

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
I was ask for work while having less that 75 energy. I tried choose the opinion to make her mad. But finally just lick her shoes the get some food . What kind of opinion I should choose? And I did not find anything about fart? Where are they?
April refuses to let you work when you don't have enough energy, but if you say that you really need it and will still ask for work she will offer you to eat special pill that makes your muscles weak for some time. If you agree she's gonna use you as a chair (with farts), a mat and a toilet (if you turned piss content on in the beginning). There is also small fart addition in the Cherry's scene (when you help her to get her purse from the shelves and try to breathe with your nose).

Jul 21, 2018
April refuses to let you work when you don't have enough energy, but if you say that you really need it and will still ask for work she will offer you to eat special pill that makes your muscles weak for some time. If you agree she's gonna use you as a chair (with farts), a mat and a toilet (if you turned piss content on in the beginning). There is also small fart addition in the Cherry's scene (when you help her to get her purse from the shelves and try to breathe with your nose).
I forgot to turn piss and fart on.....That why I did not get them. Thank you very much!

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
Where can I find Vanilla the vampire.I found the panties barrier in the cave but I can't get past it.

jaggedlunch

Aug 9, 2019
so i havent been able to get classes to even start or are they not a thing yet. also are there any complete slave routes if so who. and is there only the one scene with the teacher

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Ah right so that's what this game is called... I remember I played it before but it got lost in my eroge archive. Watching thread now!

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
so i havent been able to get classes to even start or are they not a thing yet. also are there any complete slave routes if so who. and is there only the one scene with the teacher
Classes as in character-classes like Archer, Mage, Warrior will never be a thing.

Classes as in "Subject" classes like Biology or Business - class are in the school building.
Attending classes raises Talent-Exp which gets you Talent points, which you can distribute in the Left Tab, pressing ESC.

Eumind

Aug 20, 2016
What are you supposed to be doing in this game? Because I ran around for half an hour without finding anything interactive except two goblins.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I can understand the reasoning behind that, but perhaps it would be interesting if there could be some sort of really hard to reach win,
The big problem with "winning" is it's femdom so winning would defeat the purpose ... unless you play a female.

Mardion

Feb 23, 2018
What are you supposed to be doing in this game? Because I ran around for half an hour without finding anything interactive except two goblins.
What about all the girls in the dorm and campus among other places? Did you try interacting with them by pressing "E" in front of them?

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes