TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
WAIT!!!!! trying not getting seduced to sex by them or your classmates.

The object of the game is to avoid sex???? WTF!!!! :oops:

Mardion

Feb 23, 2018
Where is april?
In the bakery shop in the village.
WAIT!!!!! trying not getting seduced to sex by them or your classmates.

The object of the game is to avoid sex???? WTF!!!! :oops:
That's not what you're trying and that's not the object of the game either, I don't know where you got that idea. Having said that, the object of the game is to get dominated by the girls, including sexually.

Seinks

Mar 17, 2018
Change log:

v1.24 Remake
TBD

v1.35
TBD

v1.30
Bowsette

v1.21
Elsie is finished. You can fight her in Quickmatch. (Page 4/ on the left bottom)

------------
Wtf? after 1.35 it went back to 1.24?
Did the dev do a rollback or what?

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
The game was called Femdom school and monster girls. Then to avoid problems with underage characters dev renamed it as Femdom university and started versions from 1.0

geebster

May 21, 2018
I havent played that deep into the game, but I'm wondering if theres continuity. Like do characters remember you at all, and are there scenes that unlock by knowing them for longer or giving them gifts?

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
Here's another tried and pass game. The main reason is how combat works. The other reason is the fixed camera. Too bad these developers don't consider people with poor coordination when developing their combat systems. This game is really a Nightmare.

• Haha
Reactions: Forge Wright

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
That is ONE BIG FUCKING toilet!!! :LOL:

Also, the fighting mechanism is absolute crap. There is no obvious way of telling if you hit the girls or not.
Also, a fucking PENCIL? What's that about?

Last edited:

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
That is ONE BIG FUCKING toilet!!! :LOL:

Also, the fighting mechanism is absolute crap. There is no obvious way of telling if you hit the girls or not.
Also, a fucking PENCIL? What's that about?
The pencil is a joke.When you hit the girls they move backwards and tilt their heads.
Here's another tried and pass game. The main reason is how combat works. The other reason is the fixed camera. Too bad these developers don't consider people with poor coordination when developing their combat systems. This game is really a Nightmare.
I agree that the combat is pretty bad,but this game has way too much potential for me to give up on it.Also, combat is really not the central focus of the game, at least for now.

jaggedlunch

Aug 9, 2019
Classes as in character-classes like Archer, Mage, Warrior will never be a thing.

Classes as in "Subject" classes like Biology or Business - class are in the school building.
Attending classes raises Talent-Exp which gets you Talent points, which you can distribute in the Left Tab, pressing ESC.
Classes as in subject. so far i found a room where you can supposedly get tasks from a teacher but that is it. i have tried entering other classrooms as well is there a specific location i need to click the e button on. the room i found has the homeroom teacher so i figured day would probbly start there right?

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
Which version on earth are you playing?

Fem U v1.24 ---> Patron Version. Newest.
Fem U v1.17 ---> Free Version.
Femdom School v1.35 ---> Oldest. Last "Femdom School" game.

And then there are super old and crappy prototypes.

jaggedlunch

Aug 9, 2019
Which version on earth are you playing?

Fem U v1.24 ---> Patron Version. Newest.
Fem U v1.17 ---> Free Version.
Femdom School v1.35 ---> Oldest. Last "Femdom School" game.

And then there are super old and crappy prototypes.
ah that makes way more sense i was on 1.35 because i assumed it was the latest thanks for the correction. i saw lots of people talking about stuff and i was like what. by the way something you may want to look into for labtop users is making the ctrl button on the left function for screen turning not just the one on the right. the new version may already be there 1.35 was not and i assume doing that should be relatively simple if whatever your using allows for that configuration if it doesnt then it would be near impossible id imagine, but i figured id suggest it. also i found your game because banished reccomended it so looking foward to it. you may also want to delete old version cuz all i saw was f school merged with monster girls for femdom university on your patreon and saw femdom school and monster girls 1.35 listed as the tittle here so assumed that was the official name and university was just something it picked up. i was wrong , but i doubt im the only person whose done that.

Last edited:

TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
In the bakery shop in the village.

That's not what you're trying and that's not the object of the game either, I don't know where you got that idea. Having said that, the object of the game is to get dominated by the girls, including sexually.
its literally in the description on the OP.... trying not getting seduced to sex by them or your classmates.

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes