Apr 28, 2018
I'm starting to really hate the combat system in this game now.

In quick match it's so fucking hard to escape now used to be so damn easy but the developer has gone out of her way to make this near impossible to escape out of grabs now.

Another thing is she removed the quick way to get back to the main menu. I don't exactly what letter it was on the keyboard but in quick match you could press a letter on the keyboard to return to the menu now that's gone and the only way out of matches now is to Alt + F4 the game and re-open the entire game which is a big goddam downgrade from what it used to be.

The game also needs a gallery. I'm tired of going into quick match and hoping the characters will perform a move I like on my character instead of the other moves they do instead or the ability to choose the moves the NPC does to your character in quick match maybe a setting?

Also we shouldn't even be losing levels in quick match anyway? Why is this even happening? We should be losing levels in story mode when we get defeated not losing levels in quick match that doesn't make sense.

spideyrulesall

Aug 23, 2018
What can you type in the black bar and what does the +1,+10,+100 do?
I'm figuring this out as I type, apparently the black bar uses numbers to represent things with either a on or off state, or a value. Like this: 2=Energy, 3=Money/Coins, 7=Arousal, 11=Food, 12=Water.
Say you want to refill your energy. You would type 2 in the black bar and click +1, +10, or +100, and it would increase your energy by that amount. I'm still figuring out what numbers equal what atm and I'm up to 100 which = the first box of your inventory, and the value determines the item in it

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
That would be all. or at least most of the switches and variables in the game. Basically anything with a status flag or a value assigned to it.

spideyrulesall

Aug 23, 2018
That would be all. or at least most of the switches and variables in the game. Basically anything with a status flag or a value assigned to it.
I have a list now, from what I've found to have anything I can figure out what they are just from messing with them with the cheat values:
2=energy
3=money
6=air/lung meter
7=arousal
9=clothes
11=food
12=water
24=time of day, which cannot be changed with the + or - values
98=XP to next level
99=level
100-119=item slots in inventory, 100 being the top left corner, 119 being the bottom left

As for the items that are connected to values, I haven't gone through those yet, but I know if you set an inventory slot to a value over 20, the inventory will be unopenable until the value is set back to normal.

Last edited:

youkidoo

Mar 2, 2019
Looks nice and I loved the introduction, but it's basically unplayable because of the keys settings ! Why don't you allow using arrows instead of letters or even better, a way to configure a joystick to play ? pity I wanted to play it :(

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
Looks nice and I loved the introduction, but it's basically unplayable because of the keys settings ! Why don't you allow using arrows instead of letters or even better, a way to configure a joystick to play ? pity I wanted to play it :(

Reactions: aspi45

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
Greetings everyone! the next vip update has been delayed. For those who are curious as to what progress has been made? One new major thing coming in this next update is 1 new character and the new enslavement feature! Heres a list of whats been done so far.
Screenshot_2019-09-15-23-38-33_kindlephoto-65410415.png

Reactions: Gigalomaniac
Apr 28, 2018
Greetings everyone! the next vip update has been delayed. For those who are curious as to what progress has been made? One new major thing coming in this next update is 1 new character and the new enslavement feature! Heres a list of whats been done so far.
View attachment 402389
Will you be leaking the game onto here once released?
As much as I'd love to support her but she still has me blocked to this day

Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
Will you be leaking the game onto here once released?
As much as I'd love to support her but she still has me blocked to this day
If whodis doesn't grant us a copy of the new release, someone else will, so just be patient and maybe consider what got you blocked in the first place. I'm not saying anything because I personally don't know what went down, but as far as I've heard, blocked people caused problems one way or another, so just food for thought.

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes