• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
Will you be leaking the game onto here once released?
As much as I'd love to support her but she still has me blocked to this day
No, I do not leak her content so please do not ask. I'm just simply informing you of all of this. I am on and off of doing her animations. VIP release was today. For $20+ Tiers.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gigalomaniac

AdamantEG

Jan 10, 2018
So is there a guide that shows how to find each girl? I'm trying to find the Vampire and a few others. Like the teacher. .@

Anybody got any advice or a guide or SOMETHING that outlines how to make progress towards each girl? And where's the save file in 'Saliacoel' in the appdata directly? I dont' see an ini or text file that lets me edit the input values on the file from page 1. Or what's it called if it's named different? Trying to modify the attack value since cheats doesn't modify that.

Last edited:

Deore

Aug 17, 2019
So is there a guide that shows how to find each girl? I'm trying to find the Vampire and a few others. Like the teacher. .@

Anybody got any advice or a guide or SOMETHING that outlines how to make progress towards each girl? And where's the save file in 'Saliacoel' in the appdata directly? I dont' see an ini or text file that lets me edit the input values on the file from page 1. Or what's it called if it's named different? Trying to modify the attack value since cheats doesn't modify that.
got discord? i can show u how to find it etc

Aligonsas

Apr 27, 2018
After 500 attempts and a lot of blocked accounts on patreon i'm done, maybe someone can sell me this game with his price?

Sk1llyxaaa

Oct 1, 2019
Please tell me.
And what is the difference between a subscription for$ 5 from$20?
The result is that the free version will come when all the scenes will be too? Or all only in paid?

Apr 28, 2018
Welp after playing the vanilla enslavement I just want to say... That was garbage.
I feel sorry for the VIP's that pay $20 a month for such content.
She could of released something even better than just an enslavement scene after 1 month. The "Find the Cookies" in Vanilla's enslavement was annoying as hell. I kept doing over and over hoping there was something new that was gonna happen... Nope it's on loop.

- Lick pussy (I think?)
- Cage
- Find the cookies
- Cage
- Foot in mouth
- Cage
- She feeds you cookies
- Then has sex
- Cage
- Repeat

This scene could of been sooooo much better.
Also I thought she reached her $2000 goal? but it seems she's losing supporters lmao

Probably because of that updates will probably go back as slow as a snail. Maybe it is a good thing she did block me from supporting her. With all the money she gets this game should of been completed by now. An Indie Developer can release a better game with less funds than she can throw out.

People must be starting to slowly wake up on her lousy game updates she's been releasing and guessing she's not worth supporting no more.

NetralGD

Jul 5, 2018
Well, I can't agree with you here. Patreon is designed primarily to support such authors. Making games is quite a challenge for many people. Especially when you're the only one developing a major project. If you like the author and his work, then you have to support him so that he has the strength to make his own work.
If the author is good at creating his or her own content, we should praise him or her. If he does something wrong, we must point it out to him.
And if we know how best to improve his work, that's what we're saying.
And we don't run away saying that the author is doing shit and we shouldn't expect anything from him. This is not a trading platform for games where you have a choice of buying or not.
If Salia Coel has not done very good content in a certain update, it is necessary to discuss it with her and find out how to make this content better.
The idea of slavery at Vanilla is a good one. But its realization is not very varied. So it's either necessary to find the reasons for this release or to find out how to improve the idea.
I also don't understand the mention of money.
It's her right to do what she wants to do with the money. Whether to spend it on improving the content or to live off it.
If we were all sponsors, then it would be another conversation. But if we support her, then it's our privilege, how much money we have to support her and her privilege, how much money we have to pay. So I think it's stupid to say things like: We pay you so much money, but we get a bad answer.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
I also don't understand the mention of money.
It's her right to do what she wants to do with the money. Whether to spend it on improving the content or to live off it.
If we were all sponsors, then it would be another conversation. But if we support her, then it's our privilege, how much money we have to support her and her privilege, how much money we have to pay. So I think it's stupid to say things like: We pay you so much money, but we get a bad answer.
I don't think it's wrong to expect the game to get better if she's making more money. If she decides to not use even a little bit of it to improve her game, then it's fair game to criticize her for it, it makes me personally think that she doesn't care too much about her patrons, sorry.

Maybe creators should make a disclaimer that more Patreon backing does not equal a bigger budget for their game just so people don't get the wrong idea?

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
Here are some statements from me:

First about the game-design itself:

The opinion of a non-patron might be really helpful (at times) but my priority will always be: leaving my patrons satisfied. Especially those who pay a lot. The game is not for everyone and it wont ever be. If you like it, enjoy. If not just leave it. While I read non-patrons opinions I value the opinion of actual paying patrons a lot more. For example thats the reason I added extreme content at all.

Then there is the financial side of the story:

I think its allright if the developer delivers updates good and consistently, even on re-used assets. Its important what pleases the patrons.
Of course, when the income is really high you could say:
Hey you are earning TONS of cash, how about you hire someone extra?
But lets be honest, I am REALLY not there yet.
And I hate it when I'm getting compared with people earning 50k+ because my updates are REALLY consisent. And with all that money I barely make a living. After taxes and rent and insurance there is not much left of that 2000$.

And finally there is a human side:

I am not a game-dev company. I am just 1 person (atm). I am not a robot.
And sometimes even I need to rest. I am working daily at minimum 1-2 hours, maximum 16 hours on this game, but there ARE down-times. Always. And every dev has them. If you are a dev you know what I mean. I call them "tiny-burn-out-phases". And you know what? Even I can even get sick sometimes. Then there is like 10 day no progress and delay. And sometimes I have to do a lot of bureaucracy to do.

Last edited:

NetralGD

Jul 5, 2018
I agree with all of the above. This is the situation when you make games.
Especially since it is very difficult to find help in the form of additional people. Because your project is like your child and nobody will know you better than you do. Therefore, even if you entrust other people with some tasks that do not require knowledge of the project. But even so, such people demand control from the author, so that they do exactly as the author needs. But in the conditions of limited terms, such an update can significantly slow down the project. Especially when a person cannot cope with his work and has to look for a new one.

And about the latest update on Vanilla's slavery. There are two things I would advise to do for this update or similar.
1. Variety. The mini-game about cookie collecting should be interesting, but it's only when you play for the first time. That's why there are either more variants of such minigames or at least give the player a choice whether to skip it or not. So that they do not lose the desire to stop playing.
2. Modes. Now there is a mode of complete slavery and it is on the one hand good. But players may need to want to choose how to play in this update. Because the tastes of the players are different.

And although I'm not really your patron, but as a game developer myself, I can see what the game needs. But you'll decide for yourself what's best for the game or for the patrons.

Reactions: Insomnia098

adasdw qwe

Feb 1, 2018
okay so, how do you actually interact in a scene? Like for example, in the teacher's spanking scene, how to increase the arousal bar? and also, how do you progress on the teacher's scene? like, is there only a spank scene?

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes