Apr 28, 2018
Wtf are u doing LOL u were insulting her and her game like a week ago and now ur desperate for the update lmao
I wouldn't be here begging if she'd unblock me from supporting her... Seriously I am annoyed having to come here and ask for someone to leak it I seriously am... It's been months now and she still has me blocked. I don't mind throwing some money at her but she's so hurt over previous mistakes that I'm so far over but she's holding a BIG grudge on me... I bet she unblocks everyone else after a certain amount of time but nope not me... I'm stuck begging forever and I refuse to cancel my CC just to support her from a different card.

She needs to get over my actions from months ago.

Keysmen

Jul 8, 2019
So what are the latest changes with the new update? And congrats Salia on making it full time as a developer!

silver21

Nov 18, 2018
I wouldn't be here begging if she'd unblock me from supporting her... Seriously I am annoyed having to come here and ask for someone to leak it I seriously am... It's been months now and she still has me blocked. I don't mind throwing some money at her but she's so hurt over previous mistakes that I'm so far over but she's holding a BIG grudge on me... I bet she unblocks everyone else after a certain amount of time but nope not me... I'm stuck begging forever and I refuse to cancel my CC just to support her from a different card.

Mate, not to pi55 into your pocket but I saw all your posts in this thread and how you behave, I saw what Salia posted about you and the reason she banned you and...honestly, if I were her I would do the same and not even give you the time of the day.

Just a thought, did you ever try to actually apologize to her? You can do it here on a public forum, just like you insulted her on her website (public forum as well) and if you do not offer a sincere apology or if she does not accept it (her prerogative - she has no obligation to forgive you) then be a man and just walk away from this whole game.

Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019

Just be grateful that all she did was block you. She could have done much worse. So either man up and apologize or answer to your highlord in blood!

VexensCore

Sep 14, 2019
As far as I have undersatood, from recent talk with Salia. Which I appreciate this and all. This game, so far has only one Futa content and it's the only Main character one. So I prefer, that the Tags should be changed that Futa/Trans should be applied oly to the Protagonist. The Rest of the Cast(in the world), so far is 100% female but "maybe" there will be an change to that, in the future but I doubt or I don't know.

zealot123

Mar 14, 2018
any method let me move the vision???, my laptop can move by mouse, but my PC cannot move the camera by any method.

flavius1

Jul 9, 2017
Game is nice and like it , but combat system is worst , very worst, block and she catch me ? there are more issue .

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
Though I agree that I need to make TONS of improvements to the combat. The thing that you can get grabbed while you block is intended and is basic logic in pretty much every fighting game since Street Fighter 2.

Reactions: Forge Wright

flavius1

Jul 9, 2017
Well is hard for me to find " right spot" for click on door and almost everything , cant open game 64x vers , dont get any error , game open normal , get freze and blocked if i use unction alt+ tab.

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
Well is hard for me to find " right spot" for click on door and almost everything , cant open game 64x vers , dont get any error , game open normal , get freze and blocked if i use unction alt+ tab.
Strange... you don't need to click on anything except dialogue-boxes or UI-stuff.
Old computers have problems running 64 bit versions. Sadly I can not support 32 bit anymore, since new unity version does not build for 32 bit anymore.

Reactions: Forge Wright

flavius1

Jul 9, 2017
Strange... you don't need to click on anything except dialogue-boxes or UI-stuff.
Old computers have problems running 64 bit versions. Sadly I can not support 32 bit anymore, since new unity version does not build for 32 bit anymore.
i dont have old pc, my pc is : windows is 10 on 64 bit , gtx 1060 and ryzen cpu.. is just 64.exe dont open for me , dont get any crash /error anything .

Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
I tried the kitsune enslavement but I always fail with the sex scene, even with full energy
Is there any way to slow the energy decay/arousal increase ?
And is there a way to end an enslavement or do you have to restart the game from the beginning of the day of the enslavement ?

Last edited:

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
i dont have old pc, my pc is : windows is 10 on 64 bit , gtx 1060 and ryzen cpu.. is just 64.exe dont open for me , dont get any crash /error anything .
Ohhh... now I get it.
'UnityCrashHandler64.exe' is not the game.

'FemdomSchool.exe' is it. Probably your anti-virus automatically deleted 'FemdomSchool.exe' since you leeched it somewhere? Use at your own risk.

I tried the kitsune enslavement but I always fail with the sex scene, even with full energy
Is there any way to slow the energy decay/arousal increase ?
You can do the centaur girls quest first to get the ability restore your climax-bar when you spam space.
You can also study biology to unlocks talents which help you with that.

And is there a way to end an enslavement or do you have to restart the game from the beginning of the day of the enslavement
In 1.58 I fixed the bug where you can not get out of Vanillas enslavement.

Last edited:

blackchimaera

Jun 7, 2019
Hey Salia, just wanted to say you're doing great work with this game. I totally get the combat system, that it's MEANT to be hard, hence the Nightmare-only mode: because you play as a weak man/woman against strong women and monsters, it's the point of the game (but with a little patience you can still win, not swinging wildly). Would love to see the world-building more, from what I've gathered the "Academy" you go to trains student-fighters to combat the Monster Girl's who had taken all the men as slaves, it'll be cool if you implement missions in the future to rescue slaves from monster camps (or fail and become one), and see the other characters and guards out in the wilds like they're actively out there fighting back. I'd also like to recommend a look at another game called Corruption of Champions for ideas, it's a text, turn-based game but your character is thrust into a demon/monster world where you fight with fatigue/lust meters and either lose and be dominated or win and dominate. Anyway, love it, and great work!

Reactions: SaliaCoel

VexensCore

Sep 14, 2019
I know this is a, kind of primitive question, but where do i find the famous "empty bottles"? In the garbage container chance?

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes