Mardion

Feb 23, 2018
where do i find vanilla ?
Go to the small forest area with the goblins (one of the two paths available in the area with the policewomen). Walk to its very end until you see the large tent of the Goblin Queen. Vanilla is in there.

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
anyone here know the value i need to enter to change biology/business talent numbers ? i mean in that bar that appears after you mash 0 ?

Dr. PuPu

Nov 30, 2019
I've been playing version 1.58, and I love love LOVE the slime girl. I absolutely LOVE her! I'm unable to interact with her in the story mode, though. Is that intentional?

Also, is the giant lady in the sky the same as the lady on top of the gym roof? Is she inaccessible too?

By the way, I think the spider lady is broken in this version. Previously, she was supposed to shoot webs at you and tie you up, but web doesn't wrap around you, so she never goes into her grab phase. She's just shooting endlessly. What's even stranger is that after I beat her, I'm covered in web in the overworld, and I'm forced to climb around wrapped in web for the rest of the game. Entering another fight seems to be the only way I've found to remove it.

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
I've been playing version 1.58, and I love love LOVE the slime girl. I absolutely LOVE her! I'm unable to interact with her in the story mode, though. Is that intentional?

Also, is the giant lady in the sky the same as the lady on top of the gym roof? Is she inaccessible too?

By the way, I think the spider lady is broken in this version. Previously, she was supposed to shoot webs at you and tie you up, but web doesn't wrap around you, so she never goes into her grab phase. She's just shooting endlessly. What's even stranger is that after I beat her, I'm covered in web in the overworld, and I'm forced to climb around wrapped in web for the rest of the game. Entering another fight seems to be the only way I've found to remove it.
Thanks <3 Slimegirl was a lot of work.
In v.1.68 the story mode there are currently 2 slimegirls ambushing you.
The giant lady and the rooftop-lady are the same person. You might know her as "Earth Chan" - she is important for future story.

Those issues with spiderweb (and other debuffs) are all fixed in v.1.68

ildioporco

Aug 14, 2018
can someone please post a link to 1.68? i ve tried everything on 1.57 and im curious to check out the new stuff.

also cheat engine users rise up and share codes for this game. i dont believe there s no one out there besides me who cheated the money. i will leave the money address of the 1.57 no idea if it is the same in later versions:
28862AE202C

Reactions: Cristiany and Mces
Jan 8, 2018
The addresses for variables tend to change when the game is launched. Proper cheat tables use offsets to ensure the same relative address, if I remember right. For a single variable it's far easier to just search for it while playing.

Reactions: ildioporco

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
First, guys, the 6 times 0 key (the number) hack is still working (I hope in the latest version as well), so worst case scenario, you'd want Cheat Engine for an easier time modifying the values. But still, you can use this to get the values for each time you open the game (as 99% of games hold the important values in relative adresses and it's rare to simply find the proper pointers for what you need, generally you'd use an AOE scan or something similar (check Cheat Engine forums for more info) but stuff like this goes over my head.
Also, can someone drop a small hint about on which site you found the latest version? I'm still checking all my source and can't find it yet. (I think just saying the name of the site should be within the rules of the forums, otherwise please PM me, I'm still searching for the answer)

Reactions: ildioporco
3.80 star(s) 31 Votes