blackchimaera

Jun 7, 2019
Also, I found the combination of the gym girls Rhonda, Cherry and Kelly have a special co-op move, are there any other multi-grabs? It would be cool for the Skullgirls gang to 'gang-up' on you.

I know this is a, kind of primitive question, but where do i find the famous "empty bottles"? In the garbage container chance?
Yes, there's a chance in every garbage bin for a little bit of food, or an empty water bottle you can then fill at your sink or the river in the forest.

Reactions: SaliaCoel

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
Iam confused by the controls. Can i only look in one direction all the time? How do i turn around?

loGic21

Mar 14, 2019
Iam confused by the controls. Can i only look in one direction all the time? How do i turn around?
Same problem here. In earlier versions I was able to do that by dragging the mouse, but nothing seems to work anymore.

I posted the problem three month ago, but never got a reply.

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
Thats really odd, it seems to work with everyone else.

I can't figure out on my own but it seems to be a problem caused by something you 2 have in common.
Are you using a regular mouse? Or a Touchpad?

Maybe get in touch with each other and once you figured it out tell me so I can fix this.

Reactions: Forge Wright

blackchimaera

Jun 7, 2019
I don't know if it's different for you, but I hold down Left-Click on the mouse and drag it around to look around, just keep left-click held down.

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
I found out why that happens. In the start-screen you can unbind the left mouse button.

I changed it to hardware left mouse button and in future updates it should work.

Reactions: loGic21

loGic21

Mar 14, 2019
I found out why that happens. In the start-screen you can unbind the left mouse button.

I changed it to hardware left mouse button and in future updates it should work.
So I assume that the settings for the second horizontal and vertical are wrong. For me they're put to Joystick 1 axis 0; and
Joystick 1 axis 1. I tried to change that, but it won't let me (btw. the controller didn't work for me neither). So I guess I have to wait for the next update?

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
You don't have to wait for the next update. Simply change "Fire1" to Left mouse button.
I don't support joysticks.

Reactions: loGic21

fazzoletto

Apr 29, 2018
can anybody help me?, i don't hunderstand how to get money, what levelling up and learning do and also i get beaten very often... i just need some tips guys, cause it's a bit frustrating playing this game. and btw i can't find futas, which is why i downloaded the game

VexensCore

Sep 14, 2019
yus, earth-chan is a cool easter egg to find... especially on first time playing ;p but being serious - the game, like the second image, has various other holes. You can escape too and just explore the map ;3. NUT''ing that special cx

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes