VexensCore

Sep 14, 2019
Upon seeing what the game has to offer, truly can say that, if polished correctly - it can have an good future ahead of It. Also I wanted to ask - Are there any futa in the game yet? so far(playing as male, dunno as female), i've only encountered only female species.

Reactions: tamzarian

tigerlady360

Dec 17, 2018
i turn the game on and im in a scene with vanilla, is that supposed to happen. it wont let me return to the title screen?

Ombra

Jun 21, 2017
Well, I can't agree with you here. Patreon is designed primarily to support such authors. Making games is quite a challenge for many people. Especially when you're the only one developing a major project. If you like the author and his work, then you have to support him so that he has the strength to make his own work.
If the author is good at creating his or her own content, we should praise him or her. If he does something wrong, we must point it out to him.
And if we know how best to improve his work, that's what we're saying.
And we don't run away saying that the author is doing shit and we shouldn't expect anything from him. This is not a trading platform for games where you have a choice of buying or not.
If Salia Coel has not done very good content in a certain update, it is necessary to discuss it with her and find out how to make this content better.
The idea of slavery at Vanilla is a good one. But its realization is not very varied. So it's either necessary to find the reasons for this release or to find out how to improve the idea.
I also don't understand the mention of money.
It's her right to do what she wants to do with the money. Whether to spend it on improving the content or to live off it.
If we were all sponsors, then it would be another conversation. But if we support her, then it's our privilege, how much money we have to support her and her privilege, how much money we have to pay. So I think it's stupid to say things like: We pay you so much money, but we get a bad answer.
IDC! Just give me the promised comeback of the skunkgirl at Succubus sister 2!!
I've been waiting many years already, will I die before I see her return?

kingbetty

Sep 4, 2017
Is this worth playing now? I played this a while back and it was very buggy. Is it better now?
Its not that buggy anymore though I ran into an annoying loop that I couldn't break out of (on the schools second floor theres 3 girls that make you clean a toilet, afterwards you are put in a dead end of that hallway where trying to leave walks you back into the girls who want you to clean the toilet and so your only way out is to fight them, or get drowned by refusing to clean the toilet after following them to it) Besides that it seems pretty stable albeit with the areas outside the school being rather large with very little to do, I managed to find a giant castle and several other areas but couldn't find anything to do in them

Deore

Aug 17, 2019
Its not that buggy anymore though I ran into an annoying loop that I couldn't break out of (on the schools second floor theres 3 girls that make you clean a toilet, afterwards you are put in a dead end of that hallway where trying to leave walks you back into the girls who want you to clean the toilet and so your only way out is to fight them, or get drowned by refusing to clean the toilet after following them to it) Besides that it seems pretty stable albeit with the areas outside the school being rather large with very little to do, I managed to find a giant castle and several other areas but couldn't find anything to do in them
Just use your stone lol

yakatin

Nov 22, 2018
i turn the game on and im in a scene with vanilla, is that supposed to happen. it wont let me return to the title screen?
apparently the first download option is a add on that only has that part. i hit the same problem and then it crashed so hard it wouldn't go away by the 'second day'. i had to shut down my computer due to it being locked on full screen and not allowing task manager to take priority. it seems there was a bug with the meal time. i thought it was some kinda forced tutorial but it seems to be fixed to the real game if you download the spoiler version.

D

Deleted member 44741

I'm confused. The Enslavement with Vanilla is Femdom University, but remade?

sniff3005

Oct 12, 2016
how do you exit the vanilla part? just makes you hunt cookies and doms you repeatedly everyday. unless that all it is? and its just a separate game?

yaoi32

Aug 21, 2016
Its seperate to the main game.You might want to find a link for the base game.I think theres one probably a few pages back or maybe even on the patreon itself.

Reactions: sniff3005

XCW

Aug 15, 2019
what to do the first day after vanilla release me?just crawl every room and nothing happend

VexensCore

Sep 14, 2019
Like if We can even "see" properly... this game on Patrons site does have already 1.53 Update version . but who cares.

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes