SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
can someone please post a link to 1.68? i ve tried everything on 1.57 and im curious to check out the new stuff.

also cheat engine users rise up and share codes for this game. i dont believe there s no one out there besides me who cheated the money. i will leave the money address of the 1.57 no idea if it is the same in later versions:
28862AE202C
There is in-game cheat console, that allows you to change game variables without cheat engine. Variables numbers were posted somewhere in this thread.

Reactions: ildioporco

Nov 30, 2019
The unity launcher is pretty deprecated.
Eventually Steam will launch the game directly when you click play. Which means: I have to make an input-manager ingame somehow.

But thaaaaaats something i wanna do later.

You are probably from france, using a AZERTY keyboard, am I right?

Just wondering, could I make a temporary solution like
A button that switches WASD to ZQSD ?
wechat can pay???

Dionizos

Feb 22, 2018
Atleast I would like to know what are the changes in 1.68 so I could decide if I want to upgrade from free version to patreon version

ildioporco

Aug 14, 2018
what if i don't have yet a way to make an online payment? there are people so young who dont even have the possibility to do that. well its not my case anymore but it was like this and never did a card or something like that for onlinr payment or whatever since i never had the need.

yes you should be at least 18 to play the game lets be honest who gives a shit about age its just legal stuff.

yes this is not an excuse its just my caprice because i always downloaded cracked games or whatever and paying for something i could get for free that is on internet is strange while it shouldn't be?

i perfectly understand that if i were the author the more money i d see coming from my work the better.

still i dont feel like wasting my fewer money now that i dont even have a job.
when im going to find a job then i will be pleased to waste my money.
for how much i can wait though? i mean sooner or later im going to have a girlfriend again and i probably wont feel like fapping at this again. l will come back, if i will come back, so much later that the patreon membership would have expired.

Do i want someone or something for making up a lack of myself? no
why am i writing this then? just elencate things for myself and fixing some ipocrisy false belief and remembering myself to get ahead in life. and also for letting other know how one of the many human brains out there/here work.
also:
ha shame one you author of the game sooner or later i will forget about your game you cannot suck me in it forever.

hmmmmm do i have anything else on my mind? i guess no so i will go fill my day with something else bye and good luck with your life folks, whoever is even reading this messy and confused thoughts.

Reactions: Estella69

epicsmiley14

Jun 27, 2017
I'm trying to run the game on Linux and there's no words anywhere on the main menu, is there a way I can fix this?

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
I think there is now Elsie enslavement (shrinking vagina vore, trampling in shower, urination and scat if those are enabled, pegging), few random encounters with skull girls (one facesitting and trampling scene and one with eating dropped burger, swallowing spit and kissing boots), slimegirl fight and ass kissing scene brought back.

Finalgetsuga1

Jun 24, 2019
Anyone know all of the fart/scat scenes in this game? Only ones I'm aware of are Vanilla, the shopkeeper, and Cherry.

Sewdough

Feb 18, 2019
Maybe it's just me, but when clicking "End Enslavement" from Vanilla, I seem to just get nowhere. It doesn't end enslavement, and just keeps me locked in the room.

Anyone else running into this?

appz1

Jan 30, 2020
is the strap on scene with Elsie bugged for anyone else - after she climax the screen goes black and stays like this?

OdinWaerter45

Nov 15, 2019
I can't find the story with the teacher anymore (I found it in the old versions but not in the new ones). Is it stil in the game or was it removed? I searched everywhere. Does anybody know anything?

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes