yaoi32

Aug 21, 2016
What exactly is new in this build? is there a recent changelog?
The google drive link seems temporary down too but they often dont come back.Can another kind soul please post a link thats not a 6hrs+ anonfile download?

Thanks

HoboCrawfish

Jun 24, 2019
What's new?
I don't have the changelog so I don't know all new additions, but the Skullgirls have way more scenes than last time I played. Here's all the Skullgirl scenes I've seen so far:

-Outside your apartment building, the one who makes you drink her piss
-There's a chance you'll get raped by a Skullgirl if you sleep on the matress behind the apartment building
-A pack of them may appear in the path that leads away from school. They make you eat food off the ground, swallow their spit and kiss their feet
-Another pack that appears when you enter the town and rob you
-A special Skullgirl that guides you around the school and then forces you to buy her water
-A shoekissing scene with the Skullgirls that appear in the hallway outside the cafeteria
-Following this, there's a short scene with a few of them at the sportsfield at night
-After this, a prospective Skullgirl will attempt to capture you. If you let her do it, there's a scene where you're taken to the Skullgirls' hideout where you're interrogated, abused and raped

There might be more, I'm not sure. I know not all of this is new but quite a lot of it is.

Reactions: shass and Aseratrix

araihs

Dec 10, 2017
-A special Skullgirl that guides you around the school and then forces you to buy her water
If you beat her there will be another scene with her (right outside the dorm) and if you beat her again there will one more scene with her.
Also there is a toilet cleaning scene on the second floor of the school.

I hope in future updates there will be a way to become enslaved by Skullgirls. They are great :)

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
There is also a new toilet-slave (watersports and scat on) scene if you interact with the toilet behind the dorms. Working here 7 or 8 times gives special scene and allows to serve as a Bowsette's toilet.

Reactions: araihs

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
Don't make the mistake of going trought the right door in Bowsette's castle, you'll get stuck in Vanilla's room with no way out.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
where find watersports?
The first girl you meet when you go outside the building, she is dressed in black school uniform (a skullgirl), and she is visibly having a problem keeping it in. At least that's how it was in the previous version.

araihs

Dec 10, 2017
where find watersports?
-There is a Skullgirl near gym at night
-ask for work at the bakery when you low on energy
-put your head inside the toilet behind the dorms
-there is the scene with Elsie once you become her slave, but you would need to progress her storyline a bit for this scene to become an option

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes