Keysmen

Jul 8, 2019
I keep looking in on the front page to see if there's been any updates. I really should remember just to check on the latest chatter.

Keysmen

Jul 8, 2019
I could use some advise. I just can't seem to beat the slime, I could spend around twenty minutes avoiding her and hitting her but she doesn't seem to go down. Is there a level cap you have to be to beat her?

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
I could use some advise. I just can't seem to beat the slime, I could spend around twenty minutes avoiding her and hitting her but she doesn't seem to go down. Is there a level cap you have to be to beat her?
Just cheat and make your lvl 20 or more, press 0 like 10 times, type 99 and press +10 or +1 until you become desired level.

Reactions: kamapalutza

kinimod3030

Jan 4, 2019
Is sharilyn anywhere in the story after you kiss her ass and also bowsette? Also I remember in the old game the three gym girls would play some "games" with you on the tracking field after you beat all of them how can I trigger this in 1.75 now?
Or did Salia cut so many scenes out in the newest version

Reactions: fsatti2000

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
so where am i supposed to enter these cheats? cant seem to find the black bar people keep referencing

Ai-Sen

Feb 27, 2018
Y'all my char for some apparent reason became crazy fat and I'm like
why tho
What can be done to fix him other than a reset? xD

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes