<sunrise>

Sep 10, 2019
It seems that in version 1.86 a bug in the mission is to work as a toilet for the Bowsette - the text goes on, as if the scene had begun, but nothing changes, mc stands still. At 1.75 in this mission everything was fine

Reactions: SaliaCoel

Zhiroph

Mar 15, 2019
I don't know why my PC gets so loud when playing sandbox games like these. Apparently they use up a lot more power than modern open world MMORPGs.

Skorpion8

Sep 30, 2019
Is there any way to get the scenes where you lose without losing xp, i want to see the scenes but im also unsure what losing xp does

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
Is there any way to get the scenes where you lose without losing xp, i want to see the scenes but im also unsure what losing xp does
Level influences your damage and grab break power. You can just increase your level using in-game console. Hit 0 button a lot of times, write variable 1 and click +1, +10 , +100 untill you have desired level. There are also other variables like money and talent points etc in this thread. Just search "variables".

Skorpion8

Sep 30, 2019
Is there any easy way to view the non battle scenes
for example kitsune has a long line of scenes outisde of battle, do i have to slowly repeat them day after day to get a specific one or is there another way?

EDIT: ok so literally a minute after asking this i finished her line of scenes and she told me i can repeat them by looking at the training lessons on the wall so for anyone wondering thats how

Skorpion8

Sep 30, 2019
Hopefully this will be my last question but how tf do i become bowsettes slave, im pretty sure ive seen people do it but i cant figure out how to do it

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
Hopefully this will be my last question but how tf do i become bowsettes slave, im pretty sure ive seen people do it but i cant figure out how to do it
You can not become her slave yet. But if you have scat or piss enabled you can become her toilet. Go behind the dorm to the cursed toilet and work here 7-8 times. Somebody will suggest you to be a bowsette's toilet.

ng728x

Oct 5, 2019
So, I let elsie enslave me cause why not, let's see some action right? She sends me to get some runestone in the forest. I find the forest and the goblin selling the runestone but alas, they use a different currency in the woods so i need to find stones. So i find a goblin sitting against a tree, asks for a foot massage and reward is 10 stones. Then all i can do is move cam and game can't progress because apparently there aren't controls programmed for this?? And i see no save/load feature, so i have to endure everything all over again just to get past this later? :/

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
So, I let elsie enslave me cause why not, let's see some action right? She sends me to get some runestone in the forest. I find the forest and the goblin selling the runestone but alas, they use a different currency in the woods so i need to find stones. So i find a goblin sitting against a tree, asks for a foot massage and reward is 10 stones. Then all i can do is move cam and game can't progress because apparently there aren't controls programmed for this?? And i see no save/load feature, so i have to endure everything all over again just to get past this later? :/
First, if you push 4 button fast you can pass this scene for like 15-20 sec. Second, you can get 30 stones by having sex with Gobla, 20 stones by doing Gob's daily quests or just pick these stones up from the ground in the forest (they update daily).
And finally, Elsie wants you to bring forest orb (bunch of goblins found it near the entrance of goblin territory), not the runestone from goblin shop (which marks stones on the ground). And before you ask, the blue orb will be in the cave.

Reactions: ng728x

Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
You can do the "quick match" option which pits you against any girl/girls you want to fight. You can lose to them, but I don't have the latest stuff, so IDK if you see the loss scenes afterward, but do know for a fact that losing to those fights doesn't affect your exp in the main storyline.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I cannot reach the castle, there is a slime girl by the pond, she can not be avoided, and she beats me every time:) The problem is I wished to find Bowsette, but due to the slime girl I am unable to. I tried adding levels by pressing 0 and adding levels, but pressing +1, +10, +100 do nothing - and yes, I did first enter 1. Does anyone know how to be better at fights? Especially how to defend against grabs?

On a side-note: I observed, that with each update the town and school is less and less populated, its such a shame, there could be evil girl cops, who ask you to do something when they catch you at night, there could be resident females as well with different demands. I also wonder whats behind the skullgirl-door which seems functional. I know its a work in progress, its just curious how characters are not increasing in number each update.

Reactions: Ianuda

<sunrise>

Sep 10, 2019
I cannot reach the castle, there is a slime girl by the pond, she can not be avoided, and she beats me every time:) The problem is I wished to find Bowsette, but due to the slime girl I am unable to. I tried adding levels by pressing 0 and adding levels, but pressing +1, +10, +100 do nothing - and yes, I did first enter 1. Does anyone know how to be better at fights? Especially how to defend against grabs?

On a side-note: I observed, that with each update the town and school is less and less populated, its such a shame, there could be evil girl cops, who ask you to do something when they catch you at night, there could be resident females as well with different demands. I also wonder whats behind the skullgirl-door which seems functional. I know its a work in progress, its just curious how characters are not increasing in number each update.
Then the lower the character level, then the more difficult of the battles and grabs. At first walkthrough I also lost all the fights on purpose, until the story needed to be won, and here it’s difficult without cheats. On this I had to reset progress and start again, but without losing battles at all. Now in 13 lvl MC, and all fights are much more easy

D-R

Jul 3, 2017

Try 99 or 90 instead of 1 ;)

Skorpion8

Sep 30, 2019
You can not become her slave yet. But if you have scat or piss enabled you can become her toilet. Go behind the dorm to the cursed toilet and work here 7-8 times. Somebody will suggest you to be a bowsette's toilet.
thanks man, youve been real helpful

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes