Skorpion8

Sep 30, 2019
when i attempt to do bowsettes toilet scene it says im being chained up and then after the black screen im still just standing in front of the koopa, i even get all the dialogue from bowsette but i cant see any of it

D-R

Jul 3, 2017
The Bowsette's toilet scene is bugged.
when i attempt to do bowsettes toilet scene it says im being chained up and then after the black screen im still just standing in front of the koopa, i even get all the dialogue from bowsette but i cant see any of it
Yeah same here :D, it's just a bug.

blackchimaera

Jun 7, 2019
If you're having trouble with battles, the trick for basically any enemy is constantly circling left or right, baiting an attack which should go right past you if you keep moving, then swing in the 1-2sec time between attacks. [Middle-click] is Lock-on, making circling easier. Tip:For some enemies(notably Skullgirls) there's actually a glitch where if you hit and keep pushing into them fast enough, you'll continuously damage them more until they recover, it's weird but helps since otherwise you can really only do 1 hit then move to avoid counterattacks. Combat is slow and hard, but that's the point:struggle against their whims, or give in and submit.

blackchimaera

Jun 7, 2019
On a side-note: I observed, that with each update the town and school is less and less populated, its such a shame, there could be evil girl cops, who ask you to do something when they catch you at night, there could be resident females as well with different demands. I also wonder whats behind the skullgirl-door which seems functional. I know its a work in progress, its just curious how characters are not increasing in number each update.
I'm not sure what happened, but her original game, Femdom School v1.35, was ended and "redone" as Femdom University (I remember something about the underage connotations of 'school' being the reason to switch the name), but if you play that version, there were a whole bunch of basic girl NPCs who made the world seem lived in, and certain characters like the Gym girls had an entire questline with 3 scenes. She's slowly added things back in and seems focused on creating new scenarios, it's just weird to me that good content, already done, hasn't been put back in.

Reactions: Aseratrix

ng728x

Oct 5, 2019
First, if you push 4 button fast you can pass this scene for like 15-20 sec. Second, you can get 30 stones by having sex with Gobla, 20 stones by doing Gob's daily quests or just pick these stones up from the ground in the forest (they update daily).
And finally, Elsie wants you to bring forest orb (bunch of goblins found it near the entrance of goblin territory), not the runestone from goblin shop (which marks stones on the ground). And before you ask, the blue orb will be in the cave.
Very informative, thank you!

Last edited:

sekron

Jul 16, 2018
Hello, can somebody explain how to stop being Elsie's slave? I want to try it with Vanilla but it says that I can only have one mistress. I already tried asking Elsie directly.

Mastafappa

Apr 1, 2018
That Skullgirls hangout door is actually part of their current "questline". Spoilers if you want to know:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any other skull girl quests? I've been to the hangout, ate the burger and visited the toilet. Is there anything else?

EDIT: Is there a way to teleport between runes? It seems to just let me choose 1.

Last edited:

sigmazx

Jun 18, 2018
I can't seem to cheat levels at all using the debug menu.

I did type 0 six times, debug menu opens up but the +1/+10+100 aren't affecting level.

Yes, I did try typing first 90/99/98/1 to no avail. The value number bar isn't changing either. What am I doing wrong?

Edit: The bar was on the top all the time but since it was transparent, I couldn't properly see it lol. My bad.

Last edited:

blackchimaera

Jun 7, 2019
Side-note to the Skullgirls hideout events: The next day after Ray(pinkhair) betrays you, she'll be in the apartment lobby and offer you to be her "study partner" (aka her chair), her second event besides her original Submit (bottom-left dialogue choice).

IAmNotJohnSon

Jun 14, 2018
Side-note to the Skullgirls hideout events: The next day after Ray(pinkhair) betrays you, she'll be in the apartment lobby and offer you to be her "study partner" (aka her chair), her second event besides her original Submit (bottom-left dialogue choice).
after i became her study partner their are 2 things that i wanted to ask about.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
after i became her study partner their are 2 things that i wanted to ask about.
1. yep that's what happens to me. pretty sure it's just because that is end of content for her.
2. might be a glitch in the sense that your bloating shouldn't relate to her. bloating occurs when you have been forcefed too much, either liquid or solid. to solve your issue, you evacuate your bowels the same way (most) everyone else does, using a toilet.

Le gourmet

Dec 18, 2018
Can someone tell me the difference between Femdom School ver 1.35 and Femdom Unversity v1.87 ?

Are they different games ?

Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
Can someone tell me the difference between Femdom School ver 1.35 and Femdom Unversity v1.87 ?

Are they different games ?
Femdom School is the early version of the game while Fem U is the newer version being worked on. If you want to try the earlier version, Femcom Scholl is the choice, but Fem U is the only one getting updates and improvements.

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes