Le gourmet

Dec 18, 2018
Femdom School is the early version of the game while Fem U is the newer version being worked on. If you want to try the earlier version, Femcom Scholl is the choice, but Fem U is the only one getting updates and improvements.
So all content from Femdom School is included in Femdom University ?

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
The game is up to version 1.89. The newest version is currently available for free.
Yes that's right, officially, for free.
get it via mega, mediafire, or google-drive.
Links are found here:

flames55

Sep 25, 2017
Then what is the best to start with in your opinion ? I wanna play both but i really don't know if they are redundant
id not say femdom school is redundant just yet(this is most noticable ith the city looking better) and the game feels more quest like than a sandbox like the current there is alot of stuff that is in femu than fems

Le gourmet

Dec 18, 2018
id not say femdom school is redundant just yet(this is most noticable ith the city looking better) and the game feels more quest like than a sandbox like the current there is alot of stuff that is in femu than fems
If u say so, then i will start with Femdom school, thanks :)

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Thank the dev and author of the game, SaliaCoel. She pops on this thread from time to time.
I didn't name the author, but since I expressed my thanks, I assumed its self-explanatory, that the thanks is directed at the author. Who else? But for clarity's sake: thank you SaliaCoel for gifting us with this amazing piece of escape!

moondawg5565

Mar 16, 2020
Does anyone know how/where to pay rent and are there any interactions with the teacher in the begining or any other teachers?

flames55

Sep 25, 2017
Does anyone know how/where to pay rent and are there any interactions with the teacher in the begining or any other teachers?
you pay rent at your room door and to interact with the teacher just choose sleeping or lazy on the test room if the 25% sleeping or 5% rest triggers you get some teacher time no clue how many interactions with teacher there is

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
I didn't name the author, but since I expressed my thanks, I assumed its self-explanatory, that the thanks is directed at the author. Who else? But for clarity's sake: thank you SaliaCoel for gifting us with this amazing piece of escape!
On this site, thanks is often given to those that post the links of dev's work. I just wanted to make crystal clear, not just to you, but to everyone, that she gave, for free to all, the latest version of her project.

Reactions: Aseratrix

kingbetty

Sep 4, 2017
Where abouts is kitsune? I can't find her dojo. Also how do you drink when a girl is pissing I always drown

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Where abouts is kitsune? I can't find her dojo. Also how do you drink when a girl is pissing I always drown
just before the pair of goblin guards on your way to the village, if you turn around you should see another path. leads right to her.
As for your drinking problem, besides rehab, i suggest checking your HUD in the top left often. a key should pop up showing what action you should take. iirc, swallowing should be 5?

kingbetty

Sep 4, 2017
So instead of going to town I take the left path, then in there I see a part going to a cave and another part with a goblin guard. Is it past her?

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes