Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
So instead of going to town I take the left path, then in there I see a part going to a cave and another part with a goblin guard. Is it past her?
yep, past the first goblin guard. you can reach the kitsune through the cave too, but that path is longer, so I recommend just going past the goblin.

kingbetty

Sep 4, 2017
yep, past the first goblin guard. you can reach the kitsune through the cave too, but that path is longer, so I recommend just going past the goblin.
Ok cool thanks, I will try this tomorrow. I got the button prompts in the top corner mixed up. I thought they were status effects like in mmos and wasn't paying attention lol

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Go to the small forest area with the goblins (one of the two paths available in the area with the policewomen). Walk to its very end until you see the large tent of the Goblin Queen. Vanilla is in there.
I did that, and I only see Gob the Goblin queen, and Teeny the lamia. Where is Vanilla? I've searched the whole tent and I can't find her.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
I did that, and I only see Gob the Goblin queen, and Teeny the lamia. Where is Vanilla? I've searched the whole tent and I can't find her.
she's been moved to bowsette's castle. to get there, facing the kitsune's dojo, go right, past the slime, and continue following the path.

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Thanks for the answer! Another problem: sometimes (e.g., if I work in the toilet behind the dorms at night, or if I fail to ask Kitsune's permission before leaving the house the first day I submit to her), I suddenly see myself crawling on the floor, and there's no way to get up again. None of the NPC's seems to notice that, so it doesn't seem to be right: apparently it's a bug. Is there a way to fix that and stand back up? The only way I found was to restart the entire game by resetting the progress...

Celice

Apr 26, 2019
Thanks for the answer! Another problem: sometimes (e.g., if I work in the toilet behind the dorms at night, or if I fail to ask Kitsune's permission before leaving the house the first day I submit to her), I suddenly see myself crawling on the floor, and there's no way to get up again. None of the NPC's seems to notice that, so it doesn't seem to be right: apparently it's a bug. Is there a way to fix that and stand back up? The only way I found was to restart the entire game by resetting the progress...
it's not a bug use a toilet your stomach is full

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
A probable bug: in one of Vanilla's domination scene, when she mounts you and makes you look for cookies, it is possible to go back to the main room where Vanilla is also standing in front of the door... which creates a strange situation with two Vanillas in one room.

Reactions: SaliaCoel

Keysmen

Jul 8, 2019
In older editions there was a hidden area where there was a character that seemed trapped in her own dimension within the school. Like a glitch in the system. It seemed like a hidden scene to me - Did anything ever get done with that, and is there still a hidden trigger to get to that place in the school?

Regula

Jan 22, 2018
How do I change the resolution? It's not giving us an option at the start anymore

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes