BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
1.90 changelog is released but i don't see any download links?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LukeSky001

Apr 7, 2018
so...I am fighting this girl Screenshot (68).png
the one with the ghost, second row.
How do I beat her? Every time I hit her, the ghost just hits me back. I even try pressing E to dodge but it still hits me.

Reactions: aspi45

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
so...I am fighting this girl View attachment 655748
the one with the ghost, second row.
How do I beat her? Every time I hit her, the ghost just hits me back. I even try pressing E to dodge but it still hits me.
I think there's no way to avoid ghost attack. You just need to beat her before she beats you. High level, full clothes and energy bars in story mode will be helpful. Don't know about quickmatch, tho.

Reactions: aspi45
Oct 1, 2018
this next update give you free meal and 5 coin if you turn on scat content lol now i dont event need money any more. just serve one scat girl compelete fill your food bar from emty. And that bar can use for 3 day holy shit. Nice nice nice nice nice

Reactions: Aseratrix

xXKayvinXx

May 5, 2018
this next update give you free meal and 5 coin if you turn on scat content lol now i dont event need money any more. just serve one scat girl compelete fill your food bar from emty. And that bar can use for 3 day holy shit. Nice nice nice nice nice
"Did you manage to find food and money?"
"Yes."
"And what did it cost?"
"Everything."

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
I think it's already implemented. You can serve as a toilet behind the dorm, sating hunger and thirst and getting money. AFAIK Salia is working on April's shop remake, a new job here with different events.

Oct 1, 2018
I think it's already implemented. You can serve as a toilet behind the dorm, sating hunger and thirst and getting money. AFAIK Salia is working on April's shop remake, a new job here with different events.
glad to hear that i wait to serve her as toilet slave lol. Any way serve bowsete doesnt fill your food bar may be its bug or it just unhealthy food ?

Doomraider

Donor
Nov 1, 2019
These were April fools joke, I think since Salia makes real 2.0 she has deleted joking ones. She does April patchnotes like that every year. For example last year's "1.4 patch notes" are:
No i'm not referring to the ones posted on April 1st yesterday morning for a few hours a 2.0 patchnotes was posted with actual developments for the game but then it was suddenly removed

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes