slaker99

Apr 22, 2020
Ray disappeared after april shop event?
And what new events have been updated? I don't see any new events appart from Ronda.

comxan

Jun 4, 2020
Could anyone supply a guide or walkthrough that tells you how to get all the scenes with all the girls? There seems like a lot of possible stuff to do in this game and I don't want to miss much of the good stuff.

Doomraider

Donor
Nov 1, 2019
Time i take one for the team

Fixes 1.93:

+ Fixed a bug in the B-building which caused a scene to reappear after fighting and losing against Skullgirls
+ Walking into Rondas room does not cause you fall into oblivion anymore
+ Working in Aprils shop more than once a day is not possible anymore.
+ Fixed insta-death bug in skullgirl-pee scene while working in the bathroom
+ Fixed some animation glitches with the RNG-Police woman in the bathroom while working
+ Fixed a bad positioning of a spitting animation of the 3rd RNG-Girl
+ Successfully passing the breathing-challenge with the 4th random girl in the Shop now gives Reputation

+ Fixed a bug which caused Patricia to appear twice
+ Working as a cashier does not skip time until night anymore (instead adds +8 hours)

Fixes 1.92:

+ Saying "okay" to April after unsuccessfully cleaning the bathroom won't cause the game to freeze anymore.
+ Rondas room can be exited now
+ A certain Skullgirl near the Gym does not appear anymore if you have Urination disabled

Fixes 1.91:

+ Fixed the issue that caused the game to be stuck in a victory-scene when entering the forest.
+ Fixed the issue which caused the events to happen with a 80% chance instead of 20% (now 20%)
+ Fixed a bug which caused the game to freeze after paying 10 coins to someone while working.
+ Fixed a bug which prevented buying water
+ Fixed a bug which prevented entering Rondas room and causing a black screen
+ added possibility to win the minigame with Ronda
+ Fixed some visual gitch with the police womans head

+ the skincolor-randomizer-switches are now working
Switch[50] = All random characters will have a brighter skin color
Switch[51] = All random characters will have a darker skin color
(for those who like them darker - or - brighter)

Changelog:

---------New features----------

Added a reputation-system!
-Player starts at mid-reputation and his actions will lead to better or worse reputation with factions.

+Added Ronda-Questline and Ronda-Enslavement.

If you like Mommy-Doms and if you enjoy wearing a diaper / age regression you can MUST Ronda after Day 5 near the gate of the University.

If you DON'T enjoy wearing diapers and you are not into ageplay, you may still wanna try it, because it's fun

+Complete Rework of Aprils shop:
Working now provides Reputation.
At max reputation you can skip the scenes.

3 Different jobs:
Toilet-Cleaner (low-reputation)
Shop-Cleaner (mid-reputation)
Cashier (like pre-patch, simply skips stuff)

+ updated Day-Night cycle:´
Added a Morning-State (previously: Day/Night, now : Morning/Afternoon/Night)
Music and Soundeffects change accordingly.

----fixes & more---

The Player can not run during Energy-Regeneration anymore.

When Player turns to the person he speaks to, it does not cause jittering anymore.

Lots of performance-increases, added music here and there, lots of fixes where player would fall through the world and stuff like that.

Added a new cheating interface where you can teleport yourself if you know the scene-name.

I did this for those who got stuck in some Kitsune-Enslavement.

Press the "9" button and enter: "ForestLVL" to teleport yourself to the Forest.

Fixed pretty much all the issues with the toilet behind the dorms.

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
Time i take one for the team
Mega

Google Drive

Fixes 1.93:

+ Fixed a bug in the B-building which caused a scene to reappear after fighting and losing against Skullgirls
+ Walking into Rondas room does not cause you fall into oblivion anymore
+ Working in Aprils shop more than once a day is not possible anymore.
+ Fixed insta-death bug in skullgirl-pee scene while working in the bathroom
+ Fixed some animation glitches with the RNG-Police woman in the bathroom while working
+ Fixed a bad positioning of a spitting animation of the 3rd RNG-Girl
+ Successfully passing the breathing-challenge with the 4th random girl in the Shop now gives Reputation

+ Fixed a bug which caused Patricia to appear twice
+ Working as a cashier does not skip time until night anymore (instead adds +8 hours)

Fixes 1.92:

+ Saying "okay" to April after unsuccessfully cleaning the bathroom won't cause the game to freeze anymore.
+ Rondas room can be exited now
+ A certain Skullgirl near the Gym does not appear anymore if you have Urination disabled

Fixes 1.91:

+ Fixed the issue that caused the game to be stuck in a victory-scene when entering the forest.
+ Fixed the issue which caused the events to happen with a 80% chance instead of 20% (now 20%)
+ Fixed a bug which caused the game to freeze after paying 10 coins to someone while working.
+ Fixed a bug which prevented buying water
+ Fixed a bug which prevented entering Rondas room and causing a black screen
+ added possibility to win the minigame with Ronda
+ Fixed some visual gitch with the police womans head

+ the skincolor-randomizer-switches are now working
Switch[50] = All random characters will have a brighter skin color
Switch[51] = All random characters will have a darker skin color
(for those who like them darker - or - brighter)

Changelog:

---------New features----------

Added a reputation-system!
-Player starts at mid-reputation and his actions will lead to better or worse reputation with factions.

+Added Ronda-Questline and Ronda-Enslavement.

If you like Mommy-Doms and if you enjoy wearing a diaper / age regression you can MUST Ronda after Day 5 near the gate of the University.

If you DON'T enjoy wearing diapers and you are not into ageplay, you may still wanna try it, because it's fun

+Complete Rework of Aprils shop:
Working now provides Reputation.
At max reputation you can skip the scenes.

3 Different jobs:
Toilet-Cleaner (low-reputation)
Shop-Cleaner (mid-reputation)
Cashier (like pre-patch, simply skips stuff)

+ updated Day-Night cycle:´
Added a Morning-State (previously: Day/Night, now : Morning/Afternoon/Night)
Music and Soundeffects change accordingly.

----fixes & more---

The Player can not run during Energy-Regeneration anymore.

When Player turns to the person he speaks to, it does not cause jittering anymore.

Lots of performance-increases, added music here and there, lots of fixes where player would fall through the world and stuff like that.

Added a new cheating interface where you can teleport yourself if you know the scene-name.

I did this for those who got stuck in some Kitsune-Enslavement.

Press the "9" button and enter: "ForestLVL" to teleport yourself to the Forest.

Fixed pretty much all the issues with the toilet behind the dorms.
thank you dad

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
Guess ill be somewhat of a hero too.

Here are all the switches in the game as of right now. (Press 9 several times to get the menu and then again to close it)
Nein, it's 0, used to have to press it several times, now once brings it up. Neun brings up a new teleport cheat.

slaker99

Apr 22, 2020
Anyone knows how many team/comps are in the fight scenes? (Example: the skullgirls and the gym team).

araihs

Dec 10, 2017
What happened to skullgirl which was standing outside they HQ? It looks like she is gone now, as well as the whole quest line that was leading to her appearance. Is there a way to get into skullgirls HQ in this version?

Reactions: Aseratrix

dingledangle9

Apr 29, 2019
Guess ill be somewhat of a hero too.

Here are all the switches in the game as of right now. (Press 9 several times to get the menu and then again to close it)

This definitely has me a little confused. Is there a Kelly enslavement? She doesn't do anything when I talk to her at the Gym.

Also, Ronda has 6 levels of Slavery? Just seemed to kind of end when I completed the stealth mission to go to April's, and that the very first thing that happened when I got enslaved

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
What happened to skullgirl which was standing outside they HQ? It looks like she is gone now, as well as the whole quest line that was leading to her appearance. Is there a way to get into skullgirls HQ in this version?
Indeed, and also it seems that the skullgirl who needed to pee very badly at dusk also disappeared. Maybe they didn't and somebody will know how to find/activate them.

That being said, the scenes at the store are quite good.

araihs

Dec 10, 2017
Indeed, and also it seems that the skullgirl who needed to pee very badly at dusk also disappeared. Maybe they didn't and somebody will know how to find/activate them.
Found her. Apparently she now appears only after mid-day. As for the skullgirl who needed to pee, check if you have urination content enabled. Press "0'" type 18 in console and press "turn on".

Edit: Started a new game and played till day 23. Now skullgirl who needed to pee is gone. Also, I can't find a way to start a quest which led to skullgirls HQ. It used to start when you talk to skullgirls inside the shool building(the one that connected to the gym), but in this version they never there. And this is weird, since there was kind of follow up to this quest line added(short scene with Ray near shop).

Last edited:
Reactions: Aseratrix

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
This definitely has me a little confused. Is there a Kelly enslavement? She doesn't do anything when I talk to her at the Gym.

Also, Ronda has 6 levels of Slavery? Just seemed to kind of end when I completed the stealth mission to go to April's, and that the very first thing that happened when I got enslaved
It's honestly just a trial and error to figure out how it works. I'll be playing around with it and ill let you know my results

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
Nein, it's 0, used to have to press it several times, now once brings it up. Neun brings up a new teleport cheat.
fuck.. Well i knew that but
ITS NOT LIKE I HAVE PLAYED IT IN A WHILE CAUSE YOU KNOW uPdAtES

comxan

Jun 4, 2020
Now that we have the link, is anyone able to provide a good guide/walkthrough for the game?

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes