Altikru

Aug 29, 2018
If I download this game, can I play it on my Mac? I've tried a few times downloading 'Unity' games and they don't open for me.
If you can't open them directly you should be able to find Unity Players and more emulation-like stuff by looking around a bit. If that is no option, you should have close to no problems running it through bootcamp, but I don't use mac devices, so take this with a grain of salt.

Reactions: Zontany

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
If you can't open them directly you should be able to find Unity Players and more emulation-like stuff by looking around a bit. If that is no option, you should have close to no problems running it through bootcamp, but I don't use mac devices, so take this with a grain of salt.
I'll download the game and test it. If that doesn't work then maybe I'll see if I can find another way around it. Thanks for answering my question.

Dr. PuPu

Nov 30, 2019
Hmm... It seems the spider girl is still buggy. It's not just me, right? She just shoots the web endlessly and never does her grab move. She also dies in one hit...

Is the player character supposed to be faceless? Also, some customization would be nice.
Yeah, I'm a big fan of customization for a game with silent self-insert protagonists. I'm curious if that's in the plans later on.

Reazed

Apr 16, 2019
Hi. Is there a way to increase coins by cheat engine or easy grind way? And is there cheats in console? Ty in advance.

Oct 1, 2018
Hi. Is there a way to increase coins by cheat engine or easy grind way? And is there cheats in console? Ty in advance.
the ez way to grind coin is work as toilet cleaner in apir shop make sure clean the floor before apir come back if not done you will not get any coin. When you done it u will get around 500 coin per shift, thats rick life
Of course this game have cheat console by smash nuber 0 button you will make cheat table appear , it small table on the top left of game

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2018
about this new update i try my best to done all kisune training and i can say any one who love scatfem will know she is the best miss at this version with lot of femdom tranning from soft to hard and the best one is :"massage tranning"
about next update i want :
1.enslave by police woman she have sexy body nice toilet slave content also is sadist girl
2. enslave by Bowsete the girl i wait so long before
3. remake Valina face she ugly AF either she is good miss too

Reactions: IAmNotJohnSon
Oct 1, 2018
about bug :
1.seem like u cant use the toilet in kitsune dojo anymore but can still use orther stuff like shower and drink water...
2. when you go in to gym area it will show the text tell you about event at night with skull girl outside near sport feid even you done it ,that so anoying

Last edited:

Reazed

Apr 16, 2019
What it mean futa/trans protagonist? And is there large content diff for male or female char?

jtm999

Dec 29, 2018
What it mean futa/trans protagonist? And is there large content diff for male or female char?
So the casual sex scenes are same, depending on gender, male and futa have a normal dick, and regular female just gets a black strapon, so no scissoring or smth more special for one or other, only some dialog difference but that's all

jtm999

Dec 29, 2018
And can someone tell is it worth going on with Ronda? Not into that specific shit but wanted to see what she offers, but damn can't return from April clean, this police woman and bench girls are really hard to avoid

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Am I the only one who hopes she scales back on the poop and pee stuff? I just want to get jumped and tangled up in legginess and sat on and squished with boobs.
It's OK for you to want what you want. But note that she asks at the beginning if you're OK with poop and pee. All you have to do is answer that you aren't, and the game won't show you any of that. As for me -- I am more than OK with the poop and pee stuff, and I'd shed sad tears if there wasn't any.

Reactions: Aseratrix

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
And can someone tell is it worth going on with Ronda? Not into that specific shit but wanted to see what she offers, but damn can't return from April clean, this police woman and bench girls are really hard to avoid
The only thing you get from beating the grocery quest is the ability to skip it every morning instead of being forced to do it.

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes