greyhairteen

Jun 11, 2020
how can i find this mission?
on day 5 you can find Ronda at the gate of the school, just do what she ask everyday. When you max out the relationship bar she will ask you to be her slave. Be her slave and it will trigger the mission everytime you wake up in her room.

Reactions: azazark

Minuteman69

Jun 16, 2020
Why are the food items so expensive in this game lol? I feel like they barely fill the food bar up at all, you may as well just get enslaved but I guess that's the point.

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
Why are the food items so expensive in this game lol? I feel like they barely fill the food bar up at all, you may as well just get enslaved but I guess that's the point.
the bread at the food store is fairly cheap and fills 1/4 of your bar when eaten completely and you can drink for free from the sink in your room.

Or you could drink Rondas milk DIRECTLY everyday for about 1/4 to 1/2 of both hunger and thirst

Reactions: Minuteman69

jtm999

Dec 29, 2018
You can drink from your sink in the room !? Haven't tried it,
well, the more you know

ten10dies

Jan 17, 2020
If I choose to be enslaved by someone, am I looked with her or can I choose to be someone else's slave latter?

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
If I choose to be enslaved by someone, am I looked with her or can I choose to be someone else's slave latter?
You can always ask your mistress (by interacting with her, <E> key, you get a range of possible questions) to free you. Then you can become enslaved to someone else.

Dec 6, 2018
Anyone got version 1.9.6 (not 1.9.4)? Adds some extra stuff to Ronda so hopeing that will make going through her content worth it.

ten10dies

Jan 17, 2020
Do the other girls that go to the university appear after a certain day or after an event like cherry? I'm at day 15 and they haven't appear

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
Do the other girls that go to the university appear after a certain day or after an event like cherry? I'm at day 15 and they haven't appear
In the old game there were a lot of girls standing around all over campus.
In the new game, partway through, she added girls that would walk certain paths, most from dorms to school in the morning, and the gym girls would walk around together, cafe to the gym, etc. Apparently it over strained some peoples cpus so she eliminated the walking.
(I don't know if that answers your question of not.)

Yuushiro1085

May 25, 2018
In the old game there were a lot of girls standing around all over campus.
In the new game, partway through, she added girls that would walk certain paths, most from dorms to school in the morning, and the gym girls would walk around together, cafe to the gym, etc. Apparently it over strained some peoples cpus so she eliminated the walking.
(I don't know if that answers your question of not.)
so in other word...they still in the game but not moving? or they alrdy gone? im not mistaken on 1.85 theres a skullgirl on hallway on the first floor..but the recent update they alrdy gone

Apr 18, 2019
1) Whats the curse of "crawling and fatness"?
How it can be undone and how it can be avoided?
2) Exp system is extremely grindy: 12exp for defeating 5-6 skullgirls ambush,
which means you need to beat them 8 times more to get par after 1 lose.
Beginner talents has no impact and for something useful you need to spend around
30 days of diligent learning.
3) Core gameplay pathes became too far from spawn location:
In previous versions it was gym and school building, a little bit shop, other places had less content. So at average 20% map navigation 80% content consuming.
Now it is: forest, forest, shop, forest, Ronda building that is another direction of everything else and so on. 50% map navigation 50% content consuming.
4) Some immutable choices became unpredictable which is bad in one-save slot scheme.

It is not a review. First point is a real gameplay question and other points are the reasons i dropped to explore solution in game.

Last edited:
Reactions: SaliaCoel

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
1) Whats the curse of "crawling and fatness"?
How it can be undone and how it can be avoided?
2) Exp system is extremely grindy: 12exp for defeating 5-6 skullgirls ambush,
which means you need to beat them 8 times more times to get par after 1 lose.
Beginner talents has no impact and for something useful you need to spend around
30 days of diligent learning.
3) Core gameplay pathes became too far from spawn location:
In previous versions it was gym and school building, a little bit shop, other places had less content. So at average 20% map navigation 80% content consuming.
Now it is: forest, forest, shop, forest, Ronda building that is another direction of everything else and so on. 50% map navigation 50% content consuming.
4) Some immutable choices became unpredictable which is bad in one-save slot scheme.

It is not a review. First point is a real gameplay question and other points are the reasons i dropped to explore solution in game.
You made some great points, actually most of those problems will be solved soon.

1) It's just a fail design decision I made. I'll get rid of it soon. As I first talked about it in Discord it sounded good and people seemed to love it. But now I see it's just annoying as hell.

2) Another issue I'll get rid of. Training at the gym will allow the player to get exp fast.
And the player will be able to get talents in the library soon.

3) You can use the teleport-stone to travel back. In the "Fields" scene I'll add a fast travel option too.

4) For now you can backup saves in LocalLow/Appdata/SaliaCoel

Last edited:

IAmNotJohnSon

Jun 14, 2018
You made some great points, actually most of those problems will be solved soon.

1) It's just a fail design decision I made. I'll get rid of it soon. As I first talked about it in Discord it sounded good and people seemed to love it. But now I see it's just annoying as hell.

2) Another issue I'll get rid of. Training at the gym will allow the player to get exp fast.
And the player will be able to get talents in the library soon.

3) You can use the teleport-stone to travel back. In the "Fields" scene I'll add a fast travel option too.

4) For now you can backup saves in LocalLow/Appdata/SaliaCoel
When i entered the cheat menu by pressing "0" in v1.94 i notice that it had a "teleport" button. Is it possible that i can teleport back to the school using this? I've been stuck in Kitsune's dojo for the past 2 updates and i can't open my inventory to use the stone :(

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
When i entered the cheat menu by pressing "0" in v1.94 i notice that it had a "teleport" button. Is it possible that i can teleport back to the school using this? I've been stuck in Kitsune's dojo for the past 2 updates and i can't open my inventory to use the stone :(
Yes, I did this teleport-cheat to hack especially for people who got stuck there.. Please try "Fields" and "Village", "RoomScene" and ... then press ESC and use the stone.

Last edited:

araihs

Dec 10, 2017
I think the problem is that you gain weight way to fast. If the rate of it to be reduced by 3-5 times it be fine.

Also, it be nice if there was a way to pick a lower tier job, regardless of you rep with the shop keeper. It is kind of sad, that if you go along with customers demands you pretty much locked out of toilet cleaning job forever and all this content goes to waste. Maybe add an element of randomness and make it so the job would be chosen at random between the available pool. Or there is a need for an easy way to lower you rep, because at the moment it way harder than getting a good rep.

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes