ten10dies

Jan 17, 2020
In the old game there were a lot of girls standing around all over campus.
In the new game, partway through, she added girls that would walk certain paths, most from dorms to school in the morning, and the gym girls would walk around together, cafe to the gym, etc. Apparently it over strained some peoples cpus so she eliminated the walking.
(I don't know if that answers your question of not.)
kinda answers my question, thank you. But are they still in the game? because the only uni girls I see are ronda, cherry, pink hair girl and the skull girls I haven´t seen the other ones that used to hang out with cherry and in the gym.

Weta

Jan 27, 2018
I would also like to return the opportunity to be a Mat for the store owner
There is, do the Ray/Skullgirl storyline and she'll pop up outside the store with a suggestion for you at a certain time of day. That storyline can easily be sequence broken at the start of the game though.

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
You made some great points, actually most of those problems will be solved soon.

1) It's just a fail design decision I made. I'll get rid of it soon. As I first talked about it in Discord it sounded good and people seemed to love it. But now I see it's just annoying as hell.

2) Another issue I'll get rid of. Training at the gym will allow the player to get exp fast.
And the player will be able to get talents in the library soon.

3) You can use the teleport-stone to travel back. In the "Fields" scene I'll add a fast travel option too.

4) For now you can backup saves in LocalLow/Appdata/SaliaCoel
Hi salia, I would like to say that police women is the best character out there, she looks so hot i hope that she will get lots of content in the future. You should have more character design like the police woman but its up to you. Appreciate your work

Zezway

Feb 3, 2020
So O got the newest version of this game 1.94 I think and a lot of people seem to want a walkthrough. If anyone wants to tell me what program's I need to do that then I can happily upload one!

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
So O got the newest version of this game 1.94 I think and a lot of people seem to want a walkthrough. If anyone wants to tell me what program's I need to do that then I can happily upload one!
Isnt the newest 1.96? U can just do the walk through on a notepad and upload it here

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes