jtm999

Dec 29, 2018
SaliaCoel I have played a 1.89 version quite some time, played 1.96 and recently I stumbled upon some old builds with other names (1.35 and 0.84), and so there are few questions and feedback:
- in old builds there are many girls around, will they come again? Some of them were quite interesting in a way (the creepy one near entrance to school scene) and maybe even just as a additional option for better background? I assume they were deleted because of stability? On my rig I had only a stutter in 0.84 while exiting room/monster forest
- will the April's old scene return in some way? I really liked it (maybe she could be a possible mistress option after you're done with your current list). Or maybe add a more personal job option for her?
-on Patreon you said police station/jail, job etc. comes next. Will you add more police girls then? I assume some randomizer like for Uni girls would work as background characters, keeping the main current model for scenes. In old build one police woman told that if we would behave bad she would put is in jail, together with her, so police femdom scene would be nice. If you resist, you stay more, if you are a good boi, she may release you earlier. And since in old builds police said they are busy repelling monster girls from town, I guess we find some in jail? So with you liking a bit randomness (it works nice in April's shop work) if you go to jail (maybe additional punishment for being busted on lesson a few times) you either land in cell and serve your time (could be a few hours, or day), police lady could come for some fun, either to have some fun (good rep) or punish (bad rep), or you could land in a one cell with some random monster girl and she would have some quality time with you.
- in April's shop, when you do work as floor cleaner in main room, the door to toilet disappear, would it be addressed in later builds? Also to toilet cleaner work, maybe in future some additional random event, that girl broke smth in toilet, and you either have to repair it instead of cleaning floor/rest or serve coming girls as a toilet (or persuade them to use the urinal,not you)
- will be there more options for work for Skullgirls in Uni building at the toilet? Like full day job like at April's shop but serving Skullgirls in different ways
- in old builds there were two more teachers ( a busty one and Katori from KC), will they come any time soon, or in general is some content with them planned ( I guess you can't really use KC Katori as a teacher, but just revamp her a bit because this stockings and glasses combo look great on her)
- I saw a pictures of a femdom scene where multiple gym girls participating, will they come in some way back too? Maybe adding Sport's Club as additional faction with some scenes, good rep -> Training which will get you exp or smth, bad rep -> Girls "train" on you to give you some rep, and in training with good rep maybe from time to time some random "gentle" femdom events, if you succumb you get a bit of rep, if not you lose a chunk of rep with them
- now coming to monster girls area. I really liked the idea of police girls standing at the entrance in the old build, would be cool if returned (option for more background characters, if someone gets issues with stability). Slime girl is very nice, but it starts to be annoying when you fight her for like 10th time, maybe add option that after you defeat her x times if you say that you won't follow her she retreats.
- pls make smth about centaur girl, I hate the concept of centaur girls having pussy at the front,the horse part starts below human belly, so no way there could be a pussy in the front. Some nice revamp of her would help because I actually rarely see centaur femdom content (aside from futa centaurs, but that's not my pair of shoes)
-slime girl as a possible mistress someday? There could be many possibilities, asking her to morph her features according to player wishes (boobs and ass, and well, for futa fans, a dick could work too)

That's so far all my thoughts, and in feedback for "regular" games people often say what rig they use, because it helps sometimes, so here it is: i7 9700K, RTX 2080, 16 GB RAM, Win 10 on SSD, game itself on HDD

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
- in old builds there are many girls around, will they come again?
Yes

- will the April's old scene return in some way?
No, It's already there and repeatable. A bit hidden tho.

-on Patreon you said police station/jail, job etc. comes next. Will you add more police girls then?
Yes

- in April's shop, when you do work as floor cleaner in main room, the door to toilet disappear, would it be addressed in later builds?
Fixed in 2.0

- will be there more options for work for Skullgirls in Uni building at the toilet? Like full day job like at April's shop but serving Skullgirls in different ways
For now I will focus on gameplay. But there will be always more skullgirls ... somewhere.
I will rework those buggy ones in the upper floor tho. They are still remains from Femdom School .

- in old builds there were two more teachers ( a busty one and Katori from KC), will they come any time soon, or in general is some content with them planned ( I guess you can't really use KC Katori as a teacher, but just revamp her a bit because this stockings and glasses combo look great on her)
Back when I bought KC Katori , I really didn't know who or what she was. I just thought she looks great.
She was quickly removed after I found out. Now I have changed her colors and stuff.

All 3 teacher will return for more fun in 2.0.

- I saw a pictures of a femdom scene where multiple gym girls participating, will they come in some way back too?
Gym will be an exp-source (and gaining exp will be much easier)
I will re-use those scenes with randomized gym-girls. Maybe I'll even make a new one if I find enough time.

Pls make smth about centaur girl, I hate the concept of centaur girls having pussy at the front,the horse part starts below human belly,
I love a double-pussy centaur. It's super cool IMO.

Slime girl is very nice, but it starts to be annoying when you fight her for like 10th time, maybe add option that after you defeat her x times if you say that you won't follow her she retreats.
I see... I'll have a look at it!

-slime girl as a possible mistress someday? There could be many possibilities, asking her to morph her features according to player wishes (boobs and ass, and well, for futa fans, a dick could work too)
Need to finish the other 5 mistressess in line first. Then we do another tournament.

That's so far all my thoughts, and in feedback for "regular" games people often say what rig they use, because it helps sometimes, so here it is: i7 9700K, RTX 2080, 16 GB RAM, Win 10 on SSD, game itself on HDD
Thx, but those informations are useful if you are having issues which could be caused lags or visual bugs.
(Which usually happens in older machines or virtual machines or a "bootcamp" in mac etc.)

Reactions: meeman

jtm999

Dec 29, 2018
Yeah just throwed some ideas, I know you have a to do list, but there is always a second to do list. The idea of slime girl mistress morphing to your desires comes from Monster Girl Island, I really liked it when she asked what boobs you want to see
Well at least for now you know that on high-end rig game works fine

TheLlamaGuy

Aug 4, 2018
Enjoy the game but the fact that your character doesn't stick to the ground when running is really annoying in bumpy terrain (when you run over a small bump in the ground your movement stops while you fall to the ground)

Reactions: lovefemdomscat

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
I subbed for one-time so i can download 1.97 and issue still persists :(
The animations progress only when you repeatedly press buttons. Usually icons 1,2,3,4,5 show up under your stamina and hunger bars when you need to press them. If they are absent try mashing spacebar. Try that, I don't recall getting stuck at these scenes.

ChorgleCEO

Jun 24, 2020
The animations progress only when you repeatedly press buttons. Usually icons 1,2,3,4,5 show up under your stamina and hunger bars when you need to press them. If they are absent try mashing spacebar. Try that, I don't recall getting stuck at these scenes.
Nice

Now to find out how to stop permanently crawling because I cant fight and struggle anymore while crawling.

EDIT: fixed by going to toilet, which also solved the bloated belly
EDIT 2 : still cant struggle and fight after "fixing" this problem.
Now i cant escape the blue slime and auto-lose

Last edited:

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
Nice

Now to find out how to stop permanently crawling because I cant fight and struggle anymore while crawling.

EDIT: fixed by going to toilet, which also solved the bloated belly
EDIT 2 : still cant struggle and fight after "fixing" this problem.
Now i cant escape the blue slime and auto-lose
Struggle power depends on your level, and you probably lost fights too much. You can cheat it. Press 0 button, click on the field that appeared on top, type 99, click +1 or +10 until you have the desired level (value). 20 is enough to beat most of girls easily. Or you can just start a new game and don't lose that much.

Atesceken70

Jun 2, 2018
Guys.... PLS. PLSSSSSSSSSS. Just upload the damm new version of the game. I WANA PLAY İT. Dont we have a hero to upload the game ?!

ChorgleCEO

Jun 24, 2020
Does reputation actually matter? My reputation with skullgirls and goodies is very low
but i dont wanna win either, wheres the fun in winning in a femDOM game?

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
And now I am stuck on the goblin princess, she wont let me go

GJ Salia

:FacePalm:

my bad my bad, I am not yet done with the tutorial explaining the "buttons".
A lot of new players seem to have the same problem.
I thought it would be obvious if there is a button appearing on the top left corner - but I was wrong.

Does reputation actually matter? My reputation with skullgirls and goodies is very low
but i dont wanna win either, wheres the fun in winning in a femDOM game?
BECAUSE not everyone enjoys the same stuff. For example some people are more into "gentle-femdom". They would love to keep their reputation high. Others like being humiliated etc.

I subbed for one-time so i can download 1.97 and issue still persists :(
Whoa you did what? You actually PAID? With REAL MONEY? This is... such an .. generous act !!
:O
And yet, how could I still have issues on my game?
*mindblown*
I refunded your 5$ for now.

Last edited:

ChorgleCEO

Jun 24, 2020
:FacePalm:

my bad my bad, I am not yet done with the tutorial explaining the "buttons".
A lot of new players seem to have the same problem.
I thought it would be obvious if there is a button appearing on the top left corner - but I was wrong.

BECAUSE not everyone enjoys the same stuff. Some are more into "gentle-femdom".

Whoa you did what? You actually PAID? With REAL MONEY? This is... such an .. generous act !!
:O
And yet, how could I still have issues on my game?
*mindblown*
I refunded your 5$ for now.
The numbers remind me of status effects in many other games

As for the issue, it's fixed by idk what but toilet and bedtime and other such stuff helped out.
It would be very wise to have a tutorial to explain all the buttons and what to do when

Some dedicated soul could make a fandom wiki out of kindness so people know what scenes and stuff they miss out

Will gladly await the next big release when "submit" button has a purpose and some other stuff you have in mind :)

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes