BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
was anyone able to download the latest version, before the links were taking down, by the developer?

comxan

Jun 4, 2020
I heard that theres a couple scenes with Cherry but I haven't seen any of them. How do I find her scenes?

Doomraider

Donor
Nov 1, 2019
I heard that theres a couple scenes with Cherry but I haven't seen any of them. How do I find her scenes?
The only scene i know of is when you beat sharylin and the skull girls outside of your dorm. Cherry will come to your dorm the next day and ask you to apologise do all that and then she asks you to meet her tomorrow.

Drossvamp

Apr 26, 2018
So first time playing this, and this might be a dumb question, but how do I advance scenes? Everytime i start one it never moves on.

Reactions: ChorgleCEO

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
So first time playing this, and this might be a dumb question, but how do I advance scenes? Everytime i start one it never moves on.
Look under your stamina bar. If there's a button 1,2,3,4 or 5 start repeatedly pressing it. If there are no buttons try mashing e or spacebar.

D-R

Jul 3, 2017
2 Questions, is there a key to hide the UI/HUD? and what about a key to enable a fly camera mode? a game like this should have these 2 features in my opinion.

dingledangle9

Apr 29, 2019
how to use switches?
You press 0, in the very top left there is a text bar, put the number of the switch you want, then there are two buttons below that text box. Turn off and Turn On, you can also see what it's current value is.

Anyone know if Kelly still have slave content? I've been trying to figure it out and even messing with her switches but she doesn't seem to have anything.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
If I download this game, can I play it on my Mac? I've tried a few times downloading 'Unity' games and they don't open for me.

IAmNotJohnSon

Jun 14, 2018
change log for v1.94?
Edit: and can someone tell me the codes/numbers to put to teleport to places? I've been stuck inside the fox girl's dojo for three updates now xD

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 31 Votes