SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
No I didnt.
That game with the new 2.0 was probably another Dev.
"Sunny Coast College 2.0" is out.

Fernisulfr

May 31, 2018
Hey, so how do I actually get new scenes? Is the only way to fuck/get fucked by the girls through battles? And whats the point of the talking and gifting system, because I havent gotten anything out of it. For example, does Ray only have one H-scene, where she sits on your face and she fucks you, and you have to spam 3 to not die? Ive done it a few times but havent progressed, so I dont quite get it.

Also, I had to reset my progress because I got stuck in Kitsunes, the fox girls, room after ending the enslavement, dying, and respawning in her house, with all the doors locked.

Ryonaman

Apr 15, 2018
How do you survive the toilet minigame behind the dorm?
Also any reason why this game with graphics that look out of 2008 uses all the cpu of the high end laptop I bought 2 years ago?

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
How do you survive the toilet minigame behind the dorm?
Also any reason why this game with graphics that look out of 2008 uses all the cpu of the high end laptop I bought 2 years ago?
there should be a small prompt in the upper left (I wanna say "3") that makes you swallow, allowing you to breath.

Reactions: Ryonaman and aspi45

Gorgosgos

Jan 5, 2018
Is there any reason why the player character is so... light? It feels so bad to go down stairs and slightly-too-steep hills only to have all forward momentum halted while our hero floats softly down to the ground. It's been a thing for so long in this game that it feels like either a really weird feature or one of those bugs that just makes things worse if you try to fix it.

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
If there are no futa in game, could you please remove the tag futa/trans, it's better for not download the game for nothing. Thanks !

Reactions: charjkl

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
If there are no futa in game, could you please remove the tag futa/trans, it's better for not download the game for nothing. Thanks !
There technically is. when you start the game, you can choose to play as a futa. when choosing male or female, both options leave you with a dick, as a lot of the content is dependent on you having one. and a girl with a dick is tagged futa/trans, so...

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
There technically is. when you start the game, you can choose to play as a futa. when choosing male or female, both options leave you with a dick, as a lot of the content is dependent on you having one. and a girl with a dick is tagged futa/trans, so...
If is that so, there is a tag : futa/trans protagonist.
Futa/trans tag is only for NPC.
So I insist, can the OP replace the tag ?

Last edited:

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
No patchnotes, but from discord I know that new things are: April's shop rework, Ronda's enslavement (Abdl, ageplay), few random events (at least one with skullgirls)

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes