SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
I think everyone gets it after reading "try not to get seduced".
The message should be obvious.

For now the game is intentionally a bit more open and the content is playable by simply interacting. Relationship level is always like at maximum. And talking and gifting does not help at all so far.

Later the npcs will do minigames and in the final stage the enslavement and give you benefits.

But once we reach such a stable state content is always available for all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gigalomaniac

jaggedlunch

Aug 9, 2019
I think everyone gets it after reading "try not to get seduced".
The message should be obvious.

For now the game is intentionally a bit more open and the content is playable by simply interacting. Relationship level is always like at maximum. And talking and gifting does not help at all so far.

Later the npcs will do minigames and in the final stage the enslavement and give you benefits.

But once we reach such a stable state content is always available for all.
so i have the gist of the food system, but it seems to me like bread and water are the best choices with little to no benefit in hamburgers etc. is that gonna get changed? also are the teachers not gonna be included in the enslavement routes? so far i figured out if you slack in class you can get punished, but maybe teacher content should at least be in the options for future. also are there items to give instant energy increases in day after having spent some?

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
so i have the gist of the food system, but it seems to me like bread and water are the best choices with little to no benefit in hamburgers etc. is that gonna get changed? also are the teachers not gonna be included in the enslavement routes? so far i figured out if you slack in class you can get punished, but maybe teacher content should at least be in the options for future. also are there items to give instant energy increases in day after having spent some?
More valuable food gives more energy on consumption while bread and water give no energy at all.
Teachers will certainly be a thing in the future.

jaggedlunch

Aug 9, 2019
More valuable food gives more energy on consumption while bread and water give no energy at all.
Teachers will certainly be a thing in the future.
cool but then after defeat would it be possible to add in the option to eat blank and if you have something that restores energy that would then be consumed so you dont have to return to bed on the next day if not naturally then as a perk or something.

wizenedwizard

Aug 9, 2018
who is the girl that sits on the gym rooftop?
According to the creator on Patreon itself 2 weeks ago, "You can't get to her nor interact with her".
Maybe a future addition, maybe just decoration.

There hasn't been a scat scene yet, has there? Clicked to enable all the options at the beginning, but that's the only one I haven't seen yet.

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
I can't seem to interact with anything in 1.24. I've tried by restarting all progress but it still refuses to work; The text loads but whenever I have to pick an option, the options simply don't appear.

Anyone else have this problem? 1.17 still works for me, so maybe I fucked up the installation somehow, even though I did it twice.

EDIT: Actually, some interactions DO seem to work. I can interact normally with most students, I can fight without problems and I can interact with doors normally. But, for example, when I interact with the wardrobe, the game gets stuck in the first text and I can't do anything, same thing happens with the sink and the coin slot, or when I talk to April, and the game also gets stuck when I pick "obey" with the skullgirl.

EDIT 2: Whathever, apparently downloading it a fourth time did the trick somehow.

Last edited:

kingbetty

Sep 4, 2017
The game asks if I want to enable scat content and I've accepted but I can't find any npc that does scat. I found the watersports woman on the side of the school and being made to clean the toilet with my characters tongue in the toilet (also this got me locked where everytime I tried to leave the bathroom the woman were still there and would just demand I fight or clean the toilet again) I can't find an actual scat related thing, did I miss someone or is it the toilet cleaning?

Emperor4u

Aug 22, 2019
The game asks if I want to enable scat content and I've accepted but I can't find any npc that does scat. I found the watersports woman on the side of the school and being made to clean the toilet with my characters tongue in the toilet (also this got me locked where everytime I tried to leave the bathroom the woman were still there and would just demand I fight or clean the toilet again) I can't find an actual scat related thing, did I miss someone or is it the toilet cleaning?
I think the next update will have some

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes