Deore

Aug 17, 2019
I just played the newest version and it was really good i've been playing this game since june and i haven't had time to get bored yet and i can't wait to see new scenes with the skullgirls. This game has a lot of variety for many different kinks and an interesting Battlesystem. Also i'm really interested in the vr stuff and i think this game will finish being a 8.5/10 or higher

Gigalomaniac

May 22, 2017
Can somebody please tell me where skullgirls have been moved to in the latest updates? Can't find any of them (or is it only after bakery scene for now?).

Keysmen

Jul 8, 2019
I've not played the later editions yet, but I had a suspicion, or rather thought on what was going to happen with the candy the girl(or imp in disguise?)used to give out. Especially when I caught sight of the doll house that was within the bedroom of the girl that tells us to get it for her in the old version of the game.

This is just theorising but it felt to me like those candies were going to lead to shrinking the player down.Potentially getting kept as prisoner within the shop by the girl? and the brainwashed mother. Or as a doll for my favourite pink haired girl. What were other people thinking that the candy could eventually lead up too?

Keysmen

Jul 8, 2019
With how quickly these updates are coming its going to be passed the last version in no time. Impressive!

araihs

Dec 10, 2017
I noticed that sometimes there is a girl siting on the gym's roof. Is there a way to talk to her?

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes